• Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Kishi
    • Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ref isnt having a shocker, he is letting play go and could have booked several other players but hasnt.

Rovers are by far and away the better of the two teams but find themselves down again. Bolton 1 shot= 1 goal.

All thats missing is the link to the front men. Their defence isnt on top so a little more up front will see a Rovers goal or 2.

How hard is it too say i don't want the job??

It isn't hard to say at all......... if indeed you don't want it.

Didn't see the pre-match interview but judging by what he said the other day he is clearly being careful not to rule himself out of the Newcastle job whilst being equally careful not to offend anyone at Ewood should it not be offered to him.

Generally I think the team have reacted quite well after last week's horror show. It helps not having Mokoena in, then you can play something vaguely resembling football.

How hard is it too say i don't want the job?? you can say nothing and speculation builds or go on sky sports and tell the world i don't want it, END OF. Managers spin media like politicians and that said i will go if offered the job, do you still there are WMD in Iraq??

Anyway remember we had a player who could scores goals like his name was Pederson, whatever happened to him.....

He was replaced by Gamst................

I don't think the officials are bad, just very slow in thinking and making decisions. Rovers really do need a solid midfield and a defence that is organised, just had a spell there when the back four were all within 2 yards of each other around the D, they should be spread across the pitch.

I don't think we've tested their keeper enough to deserve the win yet. We've still got to get some shots in on their goal but i'm happy at the moment because we don't look like conceding as they've yet to test Friedel this half either.

Benni off

Roberts on

Come on Jase!

Archived