• Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Kishi
    • Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The goal is a classic that would win any game and beat any keeper, a chance in a million but he took it.

Brad has not had anything to do, the defence appear to be coping with Davies but we are not creating enough and are desperate for a midfield general.

THAT IS CLEARLY THE BIGGEST MOST OBVIOUS THING WITH THIS ROVERS TEAM.

How sad such a winker like Nolan pots such a world class goal. :mellow:

nelsons getting on the wrong side of players and too close and giving away all the free kicks in our half!! but we have to give the first goal away don't we ffs!! and who ever said "its a dimpomatic way of saying hughes wants the newcastle job" wat a load of bol***s

Fantastic goal by Nolan which this poor show of a football match does not deserve. I feel its the same things over and over in every game. We start of rubbish, get behind and start chasing the game in the second half. I'm starting to think that Hughes moving to Newcastle might not be such a bad thing for either us or him...

I thought we played some quite nice stuff in the first half in the conditions and generally dominated the play.

Dunn in particular had a good first half but the criticism would be we displayed a distinct lack of quality with the final ball and haven't worried Jaaskelinan (sp?)

I thought Bolton were extremely poor but Ooijer got caught badly out of position for their goal, drifting into the centre and allowing Nolan an unchallenged strike.

Superb finish though.

nelsons getting on the wrong side of players and too close and giving away all the free kicks in our half!! but we have to give the first goal away don't we ffs!! and who ever said "its a dimpomatic way of saying hughes wants the newcastle job" wat a load of bol***s

How hard is it too say i don't want the job?? you can say nothing and speculation builds or go on sky sports and tell the world i don't want it, END OF. Managers spin media like politicians and that said i will go if offered the job, do you still there are WMD in Iraq??

Anyway remember we had a player who could scores goals like his name was Pederson, whatever happened to him.....

Well taken goal but he had time to bring it down, make a buttie and then kick it in. Why would we leave Nolan open.

We seem too easily beaten/confused by the cross from our left to our right toward the back post it is working every time. I think Dean is having a stinker, let's go a clattering on bents with no yellow then blows every time we challenge for something in the air. Notlob holding down on all our high balls to them.

Not at all pretty, Mr Dunn is now looking no too pleased. MGP is looking a bit better but he needs to make one of theose passes tell, he's been close. Benni has to start taking a bit more time, sometimes he gets shut of the ball too quick. We need an early goal.

What a joke. We are dominating a truly horrific team led by a hack manager and missing their two best players, yet still we concede the first goal. We are so easy to play against it's not true - simply withstand the minimal offensive pressure and we'll eventually surrender the initiative to you.

We're crying out for real quality in midfield, even a blind man can see that. This is the Premiership, you must spend to compete.

Archived