BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

The two REAL Burnley targets are the Argentinian winger Marcelo Carrusca and good old Andy Cole...somebody stuck the Jon Stead line at the end of it, no idea where that came from.

Carrusca plays for Galatasaray and they have been working on it for weeks. If all goes to plan it will be done very quickly. He is a left winger and a real talent.

Cole could be a shrews signing on loan, he helped Birmingham get up last season and is fresh because he hardly had a kick for Sunderland. Plus Burnley make a lot of chances, so hopefully he remembers the way to goal.

There will be others, but these two will make them more of an attacking threat if they get the deals over the line this week.

Both the Rovers midfield 'trialist' and Keita departure stories are also in the paper.

It's a lively old edition, feel free to buy it.

Oh NO!, Can't wait till the cocoa-pops brigade have finished their breakfast all up and go back to their PC's!!!! :wacko:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Triallist is Velice Sumulikoski - the Macedonain Steven Gerrard!

Have a look at him on youtube...decent footage.

The background is he was at Norwich last week, he was excellent and they were upset when he left on Friday...and were told he had gone to Blackburn. I have no reason to doubt that info, which has been backed up by a second source.

Still waiting to find out if he has arrived. He would appear worth a look.

There's a lot of stuff in the Sundays today...one that I spotted that I would not dismiss altogether is a link with Reading's Leroy Lita. He has the kind of pace that the manager is looking for and I know there is a chance he will be sold by the deadline.

Newcastle United are also interested, but I could see Lita being possible if money was raised by a sale. So don't write that one off.

There's a lot of stuff in the Sundays today...one that I spotted that I would not dismiss altogether is a link with Reading's Leroy Lita. He has the kind of pace that the manager is looking for and I know there is a chance he will be sold by the deadline.

Newcastle United are also interested, but I could see Lita being possible if money was raised by a sale. So don't write that one off.

That's an interesting one nicko, thanks for the info.

i know he recognised the possibility of spelling errors, but it took me ages to work out what he actually meant by "trethchorus"!!

At first I thought he was implying Cole belonged to some Cornish singing group!!!!!!! :wstu:

All fixed now, its early and im in shock at Burnley being on the front page due to Nicko wetting his pants over some Argie(Apparently!!!!) and an old timer.

Nicko, you said previously we had to make a quick decision on this Macedonian, is that 'cos others are waiting or just the closing of the window?

Closing of window/Norwich City would take him/work permit application.

It was very hot on Friday, if it has coolled since that would suggest they have had some joy with another target. I'm not sure what the answer is on that yet.

Closing of window/Norwich City would take him/work permit application.

It was very hot on Friday, if it has coolled since that would suggest they have had some joy with another target. I'm not sure what the answer is on that yet.

So in the Picture at the moment :

The Macedonian

The Bulgarian Sprinter!?

Faye

Koumas

And the 2 young lads from Holland.?

Archived