BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

By the way, there are some absolute belters in the People tomorrow.

BURNLEY - the gap-closing double swoop... :lol:

You are just a wind up merchant aren't you? Burnley have several laps to catch up before they start closing any gaps. Do you pull the wings off flies as well. :glare:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicko have you got the story about Michael Bradley in the Mirror today please, I didn't get the paper this morning, and couldn't find it online. Cheers...

Yes, but it's Everton who fancy him. I don't know about Blackburn interest.

Priced at £4.5 million, heavy dough for him.

Probably wouldn't get a work permit yet.

Mind you, his dad is the United States boss...so he will get a few more. ;)

It was on sky transfer rumors at 16.23 that Rovers are maybe after two players from AZ

A mate of mine is currently on the train in to London from Cambridge, he's just called to say that he's sat next to Johnathan Woodgate, who is on his way to talk to Spurs. So apparently it's not quite as clear cut as the Beeb think....

Looks like he's off to Spurs then.

Keegan told Sky Sports News tonight: "At this moment I don't think he's going to come to Newcastle."

After the game, Hughes said there possibly will be an arrival this coming week.

He said he had not had a chance (before the game) to speak with JW to get an update on the situation. He said he is not sure whether it would be a positive news or negative (i.e. with regards to the player coming in).

Still sure that joe garner will be the Burnley signing.

Looked impressive this season for carlisle and would be relatively cheap!

I have a heard from a very very good source that Garner's in talks with an east anglian club that play in yellow....

Nicko, stick it in the sunday people!!

After the game, Hughes said there possibly will be an arrival this coming week.

He said he had not had a chance (before the game) to speak with JW to get an update on the situation. He said he is not sure whether it would be a positive news or negative (i.e. with regards to the player coming in).

Hopefully whoever they've targeted has some bloody pace!

I have a heard from a very very good source that Garner's in talks with an east anglian club that play in yellow....

Nicko, stick it in the sunday people!!

In that case we have more wonga winging its way into the Rovers coffers as we have a big sell on clause.

We would probably be outbid by others for Onuoha, he would be an excellent signing if we could get him though.

I'd find it very ironic, as I bought him for Rovers on Football Manager in the January window in my first season. He's ridiculously good on that game, and been solid for me. In the real world however I'm sure we have nowhere near enough money.

In brief.

ONUOHA - clubs are offering a lot of money for him, Villa and Bolton among them, and Man City won't sell. His agent is agitating.

AZ ALKMAAR - I think people are guessing here, there are aklso reports that they want Ooijer. I think there are talks going on, but I can't see how Rovers could consider leaving Ooijer right now.

NILSSON - interesting thought, there was a scout at their game last week...but he was on the bench. Doesn't sound like much of an addition to me.

BURNLEY - one point from the play-offs and a couple of faces this week...the Indonesian pair Goin Straightup and Seya Nextseason... ;)

It was on sky transfer rumors at 16.23 that Rovers are maybe after two players from AZ

Arizona? We don't even have an MLS team.

BTW Bradley, they been saying a lot of kind things about that lad, and I'm talking English pundits. Seems the kid eats, lives, breathes footy. Touting him as a solid player who could make it in the Prem

BURNLEY - one point from the play-offs and a couple of faces this week...the Indonesian pair Goin Straightup and Seya Nextseason... ;)

So they have finally got back to the point Stan the man had 'em at years ago. Can they make it stick, would be nice for them to miss out by a point again. Also nicko, with all your McDingle love festing on here I want to be the first to tell Mrs Nicko you lost a bundle on 'em.

So they have finally got back to the point Stan the man had 'em at years ago. Can they make it stick, would be nice for them to miss out by a point again. Also nicko, with all your McDingle love festing on here I want to be the first to tell Mrs Nicko you lost a bundle on 'em.

She is equally confident of counting the bawbees very shortly...

I am sure Hughes would improve Koumas, but I could see him being incredibly frustrating to watch, if he ever joined.

Did not realise that he is 29 this year. Would prefer we went for someone younger, especially if we are making any sort of investment of over £3 million, which is a lot for us.

I just get the feeling Hughes is going to pull off a decent signing this week. When talking on players coming in, he was quite coy in his interview after the game (as if we might be close to something).

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good old Roy.

Must have got the same testosterone rush he got when he paid the same for Dailly.

another average player going for big money..

5million marlon king to wigan..

5million scharner to fulham..

if mark hughes had that kind of money to spend on a player, the player would end up world class..lol

Er, I think he was joking.

You are joking, right?

Archived