BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bit over the top really Nicko, last time they were on the front page was when they got Street Lights.

29cxjfb.png

Also, if hes that good why would Gala let him go , i understand hes not settled, but if iwere manager i wouldnt let the new "Maradona" go easily.

And for Cole, the treacherous @#/?.

Quality that headline. Nicko must have BIG money on em, he's tryin to raise their profile. I bet 99.999% of people who saw that wonder who Villa or West Ham are after. Imagine the disappointment after plonking down the money and reading it about....... WHO? Have they actually SIGNED?

"One of the scoops of the season" good one that. Sounds like another Ian Wright thingy to me an attempt to bolster the crowd a bit. Still if the McDingles get all frothy at the mouth beating Scunthorpe this should have them totally ecstatic.

Nicko, a friend of mine from Blackburn only recently started visiting this MB and said he was very impressed we had a resident journo. However he expressed a little concern that you appeared to be a closet dingle, but I defended you and :rolleyes:said, "Nah, he's just Scottish". :rolleyes:

I wish we could just bring one midfielder in now to settle the nerves. I trust Sparky completely with his transfers, but I fear a chaotic end to this window and we cannot end up without anyone.

Dunn and Reid did very well yesterday, but if we had the option of bringing some fresh legs on towards the end we could have really pushed for the winner.

This Micahel Bradley at Heerenveen seems to be really well thought of, he scored another two yesterday. He seems to have a bit of everything.

Youtube footage

Koumas didn't look to good when he came on yesterday.

Sumulikoski looks a good one, from the clips anyway.

"One of the scoops of the season" good one that. Sounds like another Ian Wright thingy to me an attempt to bolster the crowd a bit. Still if the McDingles get all frothy at the mouth beating Scunthorpe this should have them totally ecstatic.

Good eye sight.

This Micahel Bradley at Heerenveen seems to be really well thought of, he scored another two yesterday. He seems to have a bit of everything.

Youtube footage

I told you, a couple of the English pundits over here are very complimentary of Bradley. NEver really seen much of him though.

They say he has a real passion for the game, is always working to improve, spends a lot of time reviewing video etc. A real desire to be the best he can be, by all accounts he'd be worth a punt. (no pun intended)

Koumas seemed to have a lot on his mind when he came on in the second half at Wigan, again Rovers had representatives at the game.

Chelsea are not willing to sell Sidwell due to the injury to Frank Lampard.

Wigan are still haggling over payment terms for Koumas.

if Rovers are to pursue the Macedonian then I just hope he is as good an unknown quantity as the following players who made it big after being little known - Ali Barnaba (sp), Kinkladze and Hleb,

if Rovers are to pursue the Macedonian then I just hope he is as good an unknown quantity as the following players who made it big after being little known - Ali Barnaba (sp), Kinkladze and Hleb,

No offence, but sometimes it seems that English people are a bit unaware of what happens in the rest of the football world. Benariba was well known in European football for several years with top clubs in France, Hleb was bought from Stuttgart for 10mill pounds and was considered on of the top players in the Bundesliga. He also played a major part of great CL league run for them, where they also beat Manu. If anything Hleb has been a dissapointment untill this season based on his reputation. Only Kinkladze can be placed in the unkown category, arriving from Georgia. His impact was probably highlighted because there was very few flair players in PL of his type back then.

Quality that headline. Nicko must have BIG money on em, he's tryin to raise their profile. I bet 99.999% of people who saw that wonder who Villa or West Ham are after. Imagine the disappointment after plonking down the money and reading it about....... WHO? Have they actually SIGNED?

It was just in the Burnley area. I'm glad we had a reader in the area...I wasn't making the trip myself!

On Michael Bradley...I don't know where those stories are from. I do know that Everton went in for him last week and were quoted £4.2 million. He might not get a work permit either, so I am wary about how likely that one is.

Could do with someone eyballing the Macedonian Steven Gerrard. Please.

Well he looks like a right belter dont he. :unsure:

:lol:

Koumas seemed to have a lot on his mind when he came on in the second half at Wigan, again Rovers had representatives at the game.

Chelsea are not willing to sell Sidwell due to the injury to Frank Lampard.

Wigan are still haggling over payment terms for Koumas.

I just hope the Macedonian is decent because from what I've seen from Koumas and Sidwell this season hasn't impressed me much.

Could do with someone eyballing the Macedonian Steven Gerrard. Please.

Yes please, me too. The you tube clip is very enticing, some very nice passes on there.

Nice to see players whom Rovers discarded many moons ago can find a retreat from normality in a closed society somewhere on the Yorkshire moors. :closedeyes:

I always get a chuckle when the players who played for us were crap according to the McClarrots, then they go to the McDingles and are awe inspiring.

mark hughes is on bbc1 on the manu-spurs match.

theyve just been talking about ronaldo, best player in the world etc...

duno if anyone else noticed but sparky was asked if he would like ronaldo in his team...his respone was:

of course, but i can't afford him...did anyone else take this as a slight dig at the financial restraints hes had to work with?

mark hughes is on bbc1 on the manu-spurs match.

theyve just been talking about ronaldo, best player in the world etc...

duno if anyone else noticed but sparky was asked if he would like ronaldo in his team...his respone was:

of course, but i can't afford him...did anyone else take this as a slight dig at the financial restraints hes had to work with?

also...huddlestone playing as centre back today? lets see how he does...

Archived