BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

That's a cracker- offering Wise the Director of Football and therefore Keggy's boss presumably????

Oops, the BBC have changed the position to "some role in newcastle's coaching set-up reporting to Kevin Keegan". Wise has been demoted before even getting up there for the interview!

Nobody wants to pay Eidur the £120K a week or whatever his Dad says he's worth. Believe me, if an Icelander gets an idea fixed in his head, just walk away. They are seriously on a different planet up there.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true Hutton has flown back home without signing for Spurs again?

Could just be gossip.

Rangers need the money, but I think he should hold off till the summer and hope Ferige makes a move for him.

By not getting the money for him now, it would hopefully mean not moving for Samaras, not sure he'll be any good. Boyd seems to be back scoring again.

Is it true Hutton has flown back home without signing for Spurs again? YES...LONG WAY FROM AGREEING PERSONAL TERMS

Could just be gossip. NO

Rangers need the money, but I think he should hold off till the summer and hope Ferige makes a move for him. NOT THE REASON

By not getting the money for him now, it would hopefully mean not moving for Samaras, not sure he'll be any good. Boyd seems to be back scoring again. SAMARAS IS THINKING OVER THE MOVE...WONDER WHAT SCHOOL HE WENT TO [OLD SCOTTISH GAG].

From that Hughes story, maybe he's doing the old trick of looking like nothings going to happen to make other clubs around us think we're not doing so and to make it look like we've got even less cash than we do to get clubs to put their valuation of a player down?

Even though it's only Youtube, the Macedonian looks good in that 10 min video. I woudn't mind if we finished the Jan window with him and one of either Dembele or Lita. :)

I think that’s more likely knowing the way that Hughes usually operates! I think we might still sign 2 players. 1 Permanent and 1 on loan, il be disappointed if we don’t sign anyone.

Wenger quote

“I do not know where that story came from,” he said. “There is no truth in it at all. We have never been in touch with Middlesbrough about Jonathan Woodgate.”

Don't Spurs get all their signing to say they turned down Arsenal to sign for them ;)

BBC and Sky agreed a fee?? :wacko:

:)

Yep that's right the BBC are interested in signing him up as Shearer's replacement.

Sky broke the story on SSN but BBC have now changed the story and replacing Arsenal with Unnamed club. Still must have been funny to see spurs fans faces when they heard that. :wacko:

So how much are Bolton giving Villa for Cahill then Nicko? I expect that disperation has started to set in and it'll be a tad mad :lol:

Installments up to £5 million. Game has gone totally mad. Birmingham City still hanging around for that one too.

Installments up to £5 million. Game has gone totally mad. Birmingham City still hanging around for that one too.

Surely its only a matter a time before the bubble bursts and its goes tits up !!

5m for Cahill / 5m for King - jumped up idiot at citeh Richards demanding $75k a week.

Its a disgrace

Gary Cahill?

There's a name to conjour with, or not. To be honest, I did not know who he was when the speculation started about his transfer and I could probably name most of the regular players for each side in the Premiership. Not exactly a £5m signing to quicken the pulse or put bums on seats.

Archived