BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

• 2 months later...

Went to Shimla Spice in the darklands on Thursday. Got to say it was delicious, the patrons were about 90% Asian too which is always a good sign for its authenticity. I think sometimes though they can use too much ghee for the real authentic dishes but thankfully not at Shimla. Staff couldn't do enough for us too.

Definitely recommend this place.

Edited by donnermeat

Went to Shimla Spice in the darklands on Thursday. Got to say it was delicious, the patrons were about 90% Asian too which is always a good sign for its authenticity. I think sometimes though they can use too much ghee for the real authentic dishes but thankfully not at Shimla. Staff couldn't do enough for us too.

Definitely recommend this place.

What are the showers like ?

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

A new 'Taco Loco' has opened in 'The Mall'

Absolute @#/?, avoid

Shame this we tried the new burrito place on the market and it was decent but no sooner had it opened they announced el Taco Loco which is a chain was opening which is probably going to harm the local business

Shame this we tried the new burrito place on the market and it was decent but no sooner had it opened they announced el Taco Loco which is a chain was opening which is probably going to harm the local business

Is it in part of what used to be the Larder, where Burger King is opening ?

Right next door. And BK is open.

Burger King is crap and sounds like Taco Loco is too.

Very surprised when I saw BK was opening there, the rent on the Larder was £80k per year with Bus' rates of £42k per year that's £2300 per week before even opening the doors. Can't see it lasting as the square is a shadow of its former self

Very surprised when I saw BK was opening there, the rent on the Larder was £80k per year with Bus' rates of £42k per year that's £2300 per week before even opening the doors. Can't see it lasting as the square is a shadow of its former self

Wouldn't be surprised if BK negotiated a reduced rate and BwD agreed because they are a 'name' and presumably add prestige.

• 1 month later...