• Pedersen
    • Derbyshire
    • Santa Cruz
    • Tugay
    • McCarthy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Bert is unavailable, then I can perhaps see Reidy playing right back. Though, that will leave us with a decision to make in terms of central midfield, if that’s the case.

Crikey I hope he remembers this time to mark the guy at the far post during corners............... :blink:

i've got a feeling then that Sparky might stick Mokoena at CB. freeing up the RB role for Ooijer if Bert's gone. Hope Benni features this time, we can't expect Santa Cruz to conjure goals out of nothing all the time.. Rooting for a 4-4-2 rather than a droll 4-5-1.

I very much doubt if Aaron Mokoena will be back from the African Nations cup in time for tomorrow

I very much doubt if Aaron Mokoena will be back from the African Nations cup in time for tomorrow

Thank God!

If we can put out this team we will look decent:

--------------Rocky

---------------------McCarthy

Pedersen-------Dunn--------Bentley

-----------------------Reid

Warnock---Zurab---Ooijer---Emerton

-----------------Freidal

Subs: Brown, Flynn?, Tugay/Berner, Derbyshire, Roberts

The problem we have is that if either central defender get injured we are screwed. Really screwed. Lots of attacking options though....

I'm not expecting much tomorrow, they're playing well with a good set of players and they know their best team. Rovers on the other hand are all over the place both in terms of form and team selection, our home form is poor recently, we seem to start slowly all the time and think half a game is enough.

The only plus point for us is they played in mid week and we didn't, I'd take a draw now.

I'm not expecting much tomorrow, they're playing well with a good set of players and they know their best team. Rovers on the other hand are all over the place both in terms of form and team selection, our home form is poor recently, we seem to start slowly all the time and think half a game is enough.

The only plus point for us is they played in mid week and we didn't, I'd take a draw now.

This is a big game tomorrow, understand your feelings after the past few home games but this game should have every committed Rovers fan off their buts and cheering on the team, this is a six pointer.

I feel every Rovers player will be more than up to the task and will deliver tomorrow, for me its up to the fans to show and not wallow in any negativity due to the lack of transfer activity last month.

This is a big game tomorrow, understand your feelings after the past few home games but this game should have every committed Rovers fan off their buts and cheering on the team, this is a six pointer.

I feel every Rovers player will be more than up to the task and will deliver tomorrow, for me its up to the fans to show and not wallow in any negativity due to the lack of transfer activity last month.

Agree wholeheartedly with you JAL, but you have to forgive the sceptics who have been vindicated in the past when the players passion for the game didn't fit with the fans aspirations. I for one will be there after getting over my prostate op (though making frequent visits to the loo) :wacko:

Not sure about that mate thought the Villa game was very encouraging, I would also take a draw mind. But I think the fans really have to be more optmistic for our home games. Since about Nov there has been a really strange atmosphere on match days like we expect to win and most of us(me included) sit there and wait for us to beat teams.

This seems to have been replaced with a feeling of every game we are goign to struggle and the players feel that from the crowd. Hopefully we can really get behind the boys because although we all agree we have been playing poor over the last 3 months lets just look at teh league table and smile.

C'mon you blues

I have read that the status of the Australian game allows Rovers and Everton not to release the players until after Saturday's game. Can anyone confirm?

Further to confirming Cahill is not available Phillip, Rovers now say Bert IS available, which is a result. But I have a feeling TC may end up turning out for the Toffees TBH. Feels inevitable if he plays then we will see that crap boxing with the corner flag goal celebration too. :(

Official Site Link Here.

This is a really important game, and we all expect a performance. After a positive experience at Villa it's tempting to believe we can put on a good show against Everton also. Having said that Everton have a solid side and will always give 100% which is more than we can say about our lads.... I reckon it will be another frustrating home game, hope I'm wrong because the fans deserve better at Ewood!

Rovers 2 vs Everton 2

Don`t know if this has been mentioned yet (i haven`t read all the thread) but the Rovers vs Everton game is being broadcast live on Talksport radio.

The reason i`m mentioning this is, Rovers seem to get a hard time from Talksport`s so-called unbiassed presenters. Two or three of these morons will be hanging around Ewood tomorrow (probably with a few of their usual freeloaders & hangers on)

I will personally be keeping an eye out incase i see plastic scouser Mike "I`m a ginger ####" Parry, who recently said 'town clubs should not be allowed into the Premiership, it should be for big city clubs only'.

If i see him, he`ll know what i think of his views......the fat ginger cretin! :angry:

Plus, it will be interesting to know just how much air time they give to Blackburn, as opposed to the vast amounts of time they`ll spend on the blue bin-dippers.

Archived