• Pedersen
    • Derbyshire
    • Santa Cruz
    • Tugay
    • McCarthy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hated going to Ewood after i had knee surgery last season, some of the people in the Blackburn End really didn't make it easy for me to navigate the concourse. Bet you cannot wait to get rid of the crutches now 1864roverite.

Got a feeling we might just sneak a win against the run of play today with Everton having about 20+ shots and us popping up with an 89th minute winner thanks to big Jason Roberts.

Blackburn 1

Everton 0

(Red card for somebody though)

You're a cheefull chappie! Let's hope it's not one of our CB's then. ;)

BTW anyone know who the ref is today?

So is that a 5 man midfield with Derbyshire on the right and Bentley in the "hole", or 4-4-2 with Derbyshire partnering Santa?

Glad to see Derbs starting anyway, we should give him a run of games.

I always feel more comfortable when Derbs is in the team.

He works extremely hard and defends from the front (along with Santa), creates opposition defences problems as he runs the channels well. Plus, he is a good finisher.

He's had quite a few starts and I can't ever remember being impressed with him when he's started, that is saying something. He's good off the bench a lot of the time, but he's not the player I'd choose to put in a very important game against side with quite a good back four.

He missed a damn penalty that may have cost us 2 huge points. Sounds like a proper chance to me.

I don't think it was so much a Derbs miss; more a Carson save. He read it well or got lucky. Take your pick.

Don't forget they both train and play together for the England U21's.

dunn very lucky not to get sent off for two yellows. needless handball.

Indeed, very lucky.

I think we'll probably finish the game with ten, Johnson is giving Zurab a hard time and he's now on a yellow, it's not like we can replace him either.

I'd like to see us go more 4-4-2 with Derbyshire through the middle and Bentley out wide. It's too congested in the middle for Bentley to be effective and Derbyshire's pace would be useful on the shoulder of the last defender, we're playing too many backward balls at the moment.

Archived