BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley To Share Ewood

Al

The BBC website say that Burnley are to share Ewood with Rovers in the season 2010/11 whilst Turf Moor is redeveloped. How is that going to work? :unsure:

What's the date.

hello all,

yeah it is definitely an april's fool trick have done a search and on no site does itmention they are going to ground share and the obvious quote it is an april's fool joke is the fact it lies about the source of the information nowhere on the burnley site does it say there will be a ground share with us so I think we can definitely rule that one out.

Laters all.

hello all,

yeah it is definitely an april's fool trick have done a search and on no site does itmention they are going to ground share and the obvious quote it is an april's fool joke is the fact it lies about the source of the information nowhere on the burnley site does it say there will be a ground share with us so I think we can definitely rule that one out.

Laters all.

You've actually checked the websites to see if there's any truth in the story ?

:wstu:

Laters or something....

Of course its not bloody true, its April 1st.

The Metro today reported that a 2 headed lama had arrived at Edinburgh zoo, its called Jim Bob the Pushmepullme. Can someone check some websites to see if this is true also please.

Of course its not bloody true, its April 1st.

The Metro today reported that a 2 headed lama had arrived at Edinburgh zoo, its called Jim Bob the Pushmepullme. Can someone check some websites to see if this is true also please.

By the way, I hope the significance of the date has not gone unnoticed.

Happy seventh aniversary everybody! :lol:

hello all,

Laters all.

:lol::lol:

That post was about one million times funnieer than the original "joke".

A wind up whoooshing miles over people's heads................................Priceless!

:)

Accringtons Name change to increase crowd size ended up on Teletext last night...ITV didnt realise it was Ist April

There were loads like this about...Like Mansfield were going to change their name to Harchester United after the Sky show to increase crowds... :unsure:...A bit sad if you ask me but I bet loads fell for it..

That Harchester story came out well before AFD

Thats the reason loads fell for it...It would be biggest load of ###### for that and league rules would not allow it anyway...

Archived