BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 08

It was a bad call, but I'm not going to complain about how we got the win!

And it's an Eddie that you don't give.

Damn right.

Incredibly gutsy call. Great game, but man am I spent this morning.

Some very enjoyable games with great finishes on the Sky coverage last night. I felt for the Lions in the way it got away from them, and the Colts had their fair share of luck, I guess the cream rises to the top.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had to follow the 9ers at Seahawks via NFL Sportscenter last night, quickly 14-0 down so called it a night. Switched my machine on this morning to see a 33-30 win with JTO passing for 300+, surely this is some sick early April Fool's joke?

I wish it was. No offence but losing to the 49ers is embrassing really.

Cutler was a lucky boy, but fair play to the Broncos going for the two pointer when most other teams would have settled at taking the game into OT, I guess they just felt it was their day.

????? I 100% THOUGHT THE REFS WERE SPOT ON!!!...anyhows with the decisions we have had against over the past few years i dont give a burnley.

american i just saw your shanny statement...wow thought i was seeing things hahahaha.

2-0...14 more w to go.

Seriously? So the referee stating to the whole stadium that he screwed up on the Cutler fumble was...what?

Trinity University versus Millsaps College according to Wikipedia.

Ah yes, Trinity, not liberty, my mistake, that's the one.

How about them Bills! 2-0 a blowout of the Seagulls and then taming the Jaguars. They aren't going to blow anyone out, but they won't get blown out either. They've got themselves a solid under-rated team this year!

Seriously? So the referee stating to the whole stadium that he screwed up on the Cutler fumble was...what?

:rolleyes: like i said after the way we have been done with refs over the past few years ...i couldnt give a monkeys,WE WON WERE 2-0 WE HAVE CUTLER HES ON FIRE WEVE 2 ON FIRE WR WEVE AN ON FIRE TE WE ARE GODS TEAM WE ARE THE DENVER BRONCOS

What a barn-burner last night. I was unable to last the distance though and since my DVD recorder has packed in, I'm able to watch the NFL.com highlights only. :angry:

What was DeSean Jackson thinking?! He didn't half look relieved when Westbrook saved his bacon...

He's done it before, in High School I think.

Great game though, especially if you like offence. Kept me entertained at least.

Just watched the MNF highlights, looks like it was a great game. Jackson got a bit over excited there, I've always been surprised that more mishaps don't occur due to showboating before actually completing the run.

What was DeSean Jackson thinking?! He didn't half look relieved when Westbrook saved his bacon...

Well, he won't do that again.

He's a rookie with a lot to learn but the positive thing is that he got open deep and made the catch. Big play ability.

Sucks to lose to them though...hate that team.

I haven't seen the game yet as my browser keeps crashing when I've got gamepass on (never does that while streaming live...hmph). The first TD toss to Owens? Sean Considine...you suck.

He's gone 300+ in the first two games, you make your own luck.

JTO hasn't gone 300+ twice, his first game was under 200 yards. Unless I mis-read and you were talking abotu someone else.

What about those Chiefs? went intot he season looking grim at QB, AND they've had 2 of those barely capable QBs get injured! yikes!

And who would have thought that the Dolphins would be beating the Pats 12 months ago. :lol:

This is exactly why the NFL is more entertaining that the Premier League. In addition to the above, who had the Colts and the Chargers at less than .500 after Week 3? The Bills are 3-0 :lol: Whilst at a comparative point of the Premier League season, the top 3 are already Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.

This is exactly why the NFL is more entertaining that the Premier League. In addition to the above, who had the Colts and the Chargers at less than .500 after Week 3? The Bills are 3-0 :lol: Whilst at a comparative point of the Premier League season, the top 3 are already Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.

100% agree it is what attracted me to it as a sport and whilst I have always had a passing interest in say the superbowl I never really followed it properly until a few years ago and now i'm hooked. Fair enough it's not completely anyone can beat anyone but you definitely get that feeling and it's so much better that you get different teams in the mix give or take a few.

I accept the structure in this country would make implementing many of the ideas that they have but until they do then people will continue to turn away in droves to me. You can't have the same top 4 every season and it still be entertaining.

Archived