BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rangers In Manchester

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Call me a pessimist but imo it's unlikely to stay that way.

I'll place a few quids on Zenit tonight myself. After watching an awesome performance by Zenit against Bayern Munich, and without Andriy Arashavin I think Rangers will be slaughtered!

I'll place a few quids on Zenit tonight myself. After watching an awesome performance by Zenit against Bayern Munich, and without Andriy Arashavin I think Rangers will be slaughtered!

It's a long time since Rangers have been slaughtered by anyone.

Zenit are no doubt favourites and I'm hardly brimming with confidence, but Rangers are made of resolute stuff these days.

Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the backside :unsure:

It's a long time since Rangers have been slaughtered by anyone.

but Rangers are made of resolute stuff these days.

I have to agree with you. I was really impressed by the defensive display from Rangers in Florence against Fiorentina and Mutu.

I work on the trains and I'm on nights this week, had a load on my train into Manchester last night, and I'm working the first Manchester -Glasgow train in the morning, although I'm only taking it to Preston which means only got them for 40 mins.

Was in the Fernhurst at lunchtime, they had a coachload of Rangers fans staying at the hotel last night (apparently one of the pubs up Livesey Branch Road stayed open for them all night) :unsure: ...

And driving back through Darwen the Railway had Rangers fans spilling out into the sunshine.

Had to cross over a couple of M6 bridges this morning and the fast lane was nose to tail with cars flying the Union flag! Think Manchester will be full about now...and I'm not talking about Eastlands!!

Working on deansgate at the moment, plenty of noise and party atmosphere, but getting more drunkard, just found out our building doorway has been used as lavatory. Not looking forward to getting home at 5.

Left home later than usual for work today. Got on the M61 south about 8.20 and took me 1.75 hours to do a commute which usually takes 40-60 minutes. Every other car was from Glasgow and full. Coaches are being parked up in places like St Helens and Carrington, think I'm going to leave work late tonight and let the chaos subside.

Its amazing isnt it, would you believe there was even 3 lads wearing Rangers tops in my local here in Congleton at lunch time when i nipped in too pay off a few debts.

Never seen them before, they claim to have tickets to the game and were getting the half 2 train into Manchester, looks like they would be lucky to get into Manchester by the sounds of it!

they are all slouched outside our office door across from Piccadilly, using that as a toilet and also anywhere they can go. Bottles, boxes everywhere. Metro Link have finally cancelled services through Piccadilly

they're getting louder...

Archived