BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

Why doesn"t someone from the Warnock camp come out and scotch the rumours? I believe Newcastle is quite near an earthquake zone!

Good one!

I've heard that the political situation in the City of Newcastle is very tense..and that a military putsch, ( backed by the provisional wing of the SNP) is expected hourly..Foreign Office advice is to stay away and not to send your daughters to University there!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone know where nickos article is in the people cant find it :o

i find it unbelivable that DUFF/WARNOCK swap is being mentioned. Why would we want DUFF, weve got pedersen unless he would paly on the right, still it would be ridiculous move if this went through -_-

But isn't Ince in a completely different county and has been for way over a week?

Sure he's well on top of what has been hogging the bottom left inches of three pages into the sports section of the tabloids.

Is it not possible that Spurs are trying to hold up any deal for Bentley till the end of the window, as they know we cant risk spending that money to replace him until we have it in our pockets.

If we cant bring in a new RM, the squad will be weaker.

We are going to be fighting for the same general positions as Spurs next season i should think, and this could be a very plausale explanation.

We can't spend money we dont have...

It's also entirely possible that the holdup on midfield signings is because we are waiting to see what happens with the Bentley business... I would think Ince has set Bentley a deadline...

Is it not possible that Spurs are trying to hold up any deal for Bentley till the end of the window, as they know we cant risk spending that money to replace him until we have it in our pockets.

If we cant bring in a new RM, the squad will be weaker.

We are going to be fighting for the same general positions as Spurs next season i should think, and this could be a very plausale explanation.

We can't spend money we dont have...

It's not plausible at all, Rovers don't have to sell, and if Spurs finally lodge a bid on August 31st you can be sure it will be rejected, unless we'd already found a RM by then.

Prof its not that i dont trust the guy,but if he was THE MAN, then he should be more in control.i think it was philip who also indicated that somebody is holding the guys hand with every move he makes.my apologis if it was not you Philip

Yes I agree with you, you need one person in charge - it isn't a question of trust at this stage (he could do well or could fail) it a question of accountability. You need ONE person in charge or you don't know if he's done well or not.

Have Rovers given Spurs a deadline to buy Bentley?

It would be stupid if they came up with £18million on the last day of the transfer window, leaving us with no time to find his replacement.

We'd have a Christmas transfer budget of £25m - imagine a football club being worth £40m with £25m cash in the bank :xmas:

We'd have a Christmas transfer budget of £25m - imagine a football club being worth £40m with £25m cash in the bank :xmas:

Imagine a club with £25million in the bank and they're fighting for relegation. We'd be the new Sunderland. Loads of money but can't attract quality players!

I'd like to think it's the last 2 weeks of the transfer window, IF not then he stays, which i'm happy with.

Daniel are u sleeping with Ince or something? I have my views and opinions like you do. Im just not a fan of the guy,never have been.il support the team, that you can be sure of.like im saying, im not a fan of Ince. Maybe il change my mind later on in the season, but for now il reserve judgement.

You arent reserving judgement. You are slagging him off before a ball has been kicked competitively.

If that is "supporting the team" in your view then that is your call.

Now, Nicko, any truth in the stories that people are going to stop asking pointless questions on incredibly hypothetical happenings.....

, but for now il reserve judgement.

Reserve your judgement so, or be quiet.

Otherwise please keep your anti - ince comments to an Ince thread!

Its getting fair annoying listening to you moan and bitch everyday....this is nickos thread...not I hate Ince thread

Archived