BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

What?? at 65..Please get real..all player are too old one day or another..

Ok I'll get real, at 65 may be pushing it a bit, perhaps 60 or so he will start to fade?

I'm just kidding of course, I know he is getting to the end of his career but he still has a role to play.

Just trying to add some slight humour, unsuccesfully I agree, to a somewhat depressing few days comments.

We'll finish above Spurs next year. Trust me.

Cheer up boys!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nicko, so will robinson meet rovers when they back in england in a couple of days, also do you know what hes been upto for the last few months, no sign of him on spurs tour of spain, hopefully he hasnt put the pounds on, or this will seriously be a bad move :P

Dont think its bad news Daniel.if spurs dont cough up the money,and he stays.end of!

Look i rate davtd bentley as a very good player but there is no chance thet he will be at blackburn nexr season,you have to be realistic he came out on sky and said he wanted to move on.The sooner the transfer goes through the better it gives us more time to find a replacement-put it this way i dont wan a situation where its midnight on transfer deadline day and im hearing about bentley complering his dream move to spurs and weve signer jermaine pennant as a replacement

Ok I'll get real, at 65 may be pushing it a bit, perhaps 60 or so he will start to fade?

I'm just kidding of course, I know he is getting to the end of his career but he still has a role to play.

Just trying to add some slight humour, unsuccesfully I agree, to a somewhat depressing few days comments.

Cheer up boys!

mayde me giggle anyway :D

right now i just want things to happen. get the brad/robinson deal done and get the chile kid in. move bents and moko out so we can chill and be done with spurs for now B)

Cheer up boys!

That I agree with..Spurs love to think they are this huge monolith from the great metropolis..big team yeah right.. :lol:...But I hope the Robinson deal goes through..

Nothing wrong with Pennant Daniel.another player,who lacks a bit of confidence

We'll have all our players asking one another if it's ok if they pass the ball if we get too many who are lacking confidence. Get someone in who thinks he is great, even if he's not quite as good as he thinks. Oh drat, we've already got those.

Nicko

Been told newcastle are in discussions with Blackburn and are close to agreeing a fee for a player ( believed to be Warnock could be Samba) and a deal could be done quite soon.

You heard anything about this?

The players you ask about though seem to keep saying no of their own accord anyway.

I always find the word consistency, a bit of a joke when it comes to football.how many players, are consistent for every game they play.people pick up injuries, are in and out of the team, so there is no real consistency with all those factors in place.

Look i rate davtd bentley as a very good player but there is no chance thet he will be at blackburn nexr season,you have to be realistic he came out on sky and said he wanted to move on.The sooner the transfer goes through the better it gives us more time to find a replacement-put it this way i dont wan a situation where its midnight on transfer deadline day and im hearing about bentley complering his dream move to spurs and weve signer jermaine pennant as a replacement

If nobody meets the valuation Rovers have put on Bentley then he stays at Rovers - happy or unhappy. But he will learn a valuable lesson this summer -'he is not as good as HE thinks he is' NONE of the top 4 have come in for him - niether anybody from over seas. At this moment in time there are only two clubs who want him Rovers and Spurs. There may be others but they have no dosh and have not even tried for him.

Therefore if he stays at Rovers after this summer - he would have to play even better to even consider alerting the other clubs interest.

So there is nothing to panic about for Rovers whatever happens with Bentley - he stays then rovers benefit -he goes then Rovers profit.

Nicko

Been told newcastle are in discussions with Blackburn and are close to agreeing a fee for a player ( believed to be Warnock could be Samba) and a deal could be done quite soon.

You heard anything about this?

Could be Warnock , could be Samba ! If your chief scout can't tell the difference here's a tip. One's black and about 6' 6" tall, the other isn't.

IF Bentley is a Rovers player next season, I am 100% confident that he will play his best and do everything he can to prove himself as a world-beater.

Too much on stake for the little boy. After all he is supposed to fill beckams boots.

Archived