BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ugur Yildirim

Gamst

Another player looks like coming in on trial.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_...-name_page.html

Looks like he has a decent CV. Must have been highly rated a couple of years ago as he recieved a Dutch cap. However, like many of our trialists his careers has tailed off a little in recent years. He seems to be under contract in Turkey too so must be one for January.

According to reports he has just been released form his contract and is available on a freebie as of NOW.

But JW has been saying in the LT that it is very unlikely any signings will be made before Jan-unlikley but not impossible-as we have enough players and there is no need to panic after 4 matches.

But JW has been saying in the LT that it is very unlikely any signings will be made before Jan-unlikley but not impossible-as we have enough players and there is no need to panic after 4 matches.

IIRC he said a signing before January is unlikely unless the trialist shows some quality that can improve our team.

IIRC he said a signing before January is unlikely unless the trialist shows some quality that can improve our team.

I read it again and JW talked about only making a signing of somebody who would "really" improve the team.

He also said there had been a lot of debated about signing Annan.

As we know he's on a free, if he can bring any improvement to the RM he has to be worth a shot.

You-tube only shows his free kicks, what a right foot. If we have got a target in January who is better, all well and good, that's more competition for the position, and even the chance of selling him on, if things don't quite work out.

We have to bring some much needed quality, has he got the quality Ince is looking for. I guess we will find out very soon.

Well this is a bit bizarre. On a free, relaesed from a third rate Turkish club but has a Dutch cap and apparently was very good for hereeven when he was there... can a Dutch rover confirm that?

To be honest if he is decent then I think he has a great chance of getting a game seeing as Emerton, Reid and Derbyshire do not look like they will cut the mustard as right wingers (not that it is a particular surprise).

Well this is a bit bizarre. On a free, relaesed from a third rate Turkish club but has a Dutch cap and apparently was very good for hereeven when he was there... can a Dutch rover confirm that?

To be honest if he is decent then I think he has a great chance of getting a game seeing as Emerton, Reid and Derbyshire do not look like they will cut the mustard as right wingers (not that it is a particular surprise).

Having come into top flight Turkish football, two seasons ago, and finishing 8th and 4th last season, this season joint top on goal differance with, Gaziantepspor, Beşiktaş Trabzonspor, all be after only three games, I would hardly call them third rate. Very similar record in the top flight to a club I know :D And we all no what came next.

What makes the whole situation even stranger, after many searches, he is not on any squad list for the club or fans MB, he is not registered with the Turkish FA as a player, Pro or amateur, as I can find anyway. :o

With the likes of Matty Derbyshire contemplating his future at Rovers this kind of trial worries me to death at what the future holds.

Evidence, or more consipracy-based pap? Given he's 'living the dream' and still riding the wave, young family & lives a stones throw from the club I can't imagine he's 'contemplating his future' any more, or less, than he did under Hughes.

Archived