BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2-1 Villa Preview Thread

Flopsy

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest this was a game we all expected to lose, the detractors will say we still ost when Villa played poor but it actually sounds like we've played decent tonight.

Sometimes the ball just doesn't run for you.

How many time can we use that excuse? It was used against West Ham

We went too far forward and Agbonlahor was always going to outsprint everyone.

I'll avoid the board because the Ince haters will be partying tonight, but we played well. People were commenting how well we played. We just can't finish our chances.

It's a shame, but there were positives. Also, Andrews has a good game but I'm sure he'll be slagged off like everyone else.

It does not matter, the anti Ince brigade will be out in force, I will post after the Baggies game now as the negativity after a very good performance will be depressing.

2 points out of nine with games including boro and bolton is good enough for you?

would you rather have 3 points or 0 points and a good performance...?

As long as we are playing some decent football, that is all that matters....................

Incey will no doubt still be happy saying we've played some "fantastic stuff".

Spurs have played some good football this season yet find theirselves rock bottom. Ah well, at least we've WBA on Sat who'd also put themselves top of the "we've been hard done by and feel sorry for ourselves" league on Saturday.

I'm listening on the radio and we are getting much praise from Don Mackay BUT dominating matches without taking chances can soon become relegation form. I'd rather play tight uncompromising safety first in-your-face stuff than an airy fairy passing game that leaves us vulnerable and see's us losing.

Archived