BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matt Jansen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matty and Roque up front would certainly get all the ladies tuning into Match of the Day!

Stranger things have come to pass at Rovers in the last six months.

I'm certainly not going to say, it will never happen, or did I . :D

He seems pretty confident, in his new found desire, to return to the game.

A very big chokde krap to him. :o

I read that with a lump in my throat. I know it's too much to hope for but wouldn't it be wonderful if he scored the goal that kept us in the Premiership, just like he scored the one that got us there at Preston. :brfc:

I read that with a lump in my throat. I know it's too much to hope for but wouldn't it be wonderful if he scored the goal that kept us in the Premiership, just like he scored the one that got us there at Preston. :brfc:

He was asked at the Hordens, which was his favourite goal. It was between the goal at Cardiff and the one at Preston, - but he went with the goal he scored at Preston. The day at Cardiff was special, but the goal at Preston meant more to him because it was the culmination of a season's work.

The night out at preston was "something else". I don't think many of the players remember much about it!

He was asked at the Hordens, which was his favourite goal. It was between the goal at Cardiff and the one at Preston, - but he went with the goal he scored at Preston. The day at Cardiff was special, but the goal at Preston meant more to him because it was the culmination of a season's work.

The night out at preston was "something else". I don't think many of the players remember much about it!

Nisa Johansson apparently collapsed forwards and the smashed his face into the floor !

Is Ince saying we can't spend £8 or 9 mill on individual players, or we can't spend that in total?

I presume it's the former as presumably we have put to one side any fee needed for Carlos, if we're going to buy him, as well as the fee that was available for a right-winger we were prepared to buy on the eve of the summer transfer deadline.

I don't know but I'm getting sick and tired of hearing the same thing from him with regards to our finances. He knew the score when he took over so why complain week in week out?

As for Jansen, it would be wonderful if he could come back to somewhere near the level that he once was but I just can't see it. I'd still suggest that it can only be a bonus to have him training with the club though.

I don't know but I'm getting sick and tired of hearing the same thing from him with regards to our finances. He knew the score when he took over so why complain week in week out?

Same - no need to mention it every time you speak to the media.

Has anyone ever spent the amount of time away from the game that Jansen has and come back at the top level?

I really hope so, it would enhance the possibility that he can do it (at least in my own mind).

someone has to be the 1st!

:D

Has anyone ever spent the amount of time away from the game that Jansen has and come back at the top level?

I really hope so, it would enhance the possibility that he can do it (at least in my own mind).

Wasn't Rossi banned for two years in the 80's, and then won the world cup?

It would be wonderful if Jansen came back, and was like he never had his accident. Pure Hollywood. Sadly, I think he will be as usful as Robbie Fowler.

Archived