BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Portsmouth Preview

Amo

Like i said in the Ince thread It’s becoming blatantly clear that Ince is out of his depth. He clearly isn't ready for managing at this level and a job at this level is too soon for him.

I can't blame Ince for taking the job, who would turn down the opportunity to manage a club in the best football league in the world? By all accounts he was surprised himself to be offered it.

John Williams has made a major f**kup with this appointment and he has to take some of the blame. He tried to copy the previous model (inexperienced hungry young manager) and it’s completely backfired. Ince has to go and we need to bring in an experienced manager to ensure premier league survival.

We are in a relegation battle, i don't see how anyone can say otherwise.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gutted, absolutely gutted.... I really believe that we're going down now.... I feel sick :(

I do not believe Rovers will be relegated - but I also do not believe Ince will be the manager that keeps Rovers up. I read the article in the people about Ince - I am also surprised that Nicko hasn't mentioned this - unless he has and I have missed it!!!!!

Gutted, depressed and feel empty.

Forget Pro Ince, Paulettes and any other thing, most people on here are Pro Rovers and as one myself, enough is enough, get the board together, fire Ince and lets get someone in who can take us forward as I have no confidence in Ince anymore.

What is Winterburn doing? How can you expect anything from a game when you concede THREE goals, you have international players in the backline who did not do this when Hughes was around so what has changed?

Tough questions need to be asked and answered, this cannot wait now til christmas, we must act NOW.

Sounds like Derbyshire finally getting a chance in his proper position almost swung it for us.

And he can take Ooijer with him.

Yeah - Derbyshire's proper position is coming off the bench. Had he started he would - yet again - looked like a little boy lost. Unfortunately he isn't good enough to start games - he is just a supersub. As long as he's happy with that then fine.

I would keep Ooijer though - if any one of the defenders should go it's Nelsen who looks finished.

Rev

when a team is on top they have to score. Rovers couldnt do that in the first half so please lets not be making excuses about the chalked off goal being a turning point.

if you cant capitalise when on top you know the outcome, the other team always scores.

at 2-2 Rovers were comfortable, or appeared to be so. A woeful piece of defending let in Diop, both Warnock and ooiher to blame for it, and we concede again.

so, 3 errors and 3 goals against.

Where are the answers to our problems ?

Who is to blame ?

What are Rovers going to do about it ?

What does the Board and Williams think about our position ?

So many questions to be answered. Ince and co are NOT going to provide the answers to the above questions.

There are underlying issues, there are unhappy players, there are questions about Ince and his staff yet there is an apparent blase attitude about the clubs position.

The players are clearly good enough, we have seen that with a top 7 finish. Many represent their Countries so what are the problems ???

Its time to act. :angry:

Forget Pro Ince, Paulettes and any other thing, most people on here are Pro Rovers and as one myself, enough is enough, get the board together, fire Ince and lets get someone in who can take us forward as I have no confidence in Ince anymore.

What is Winterburn doing? How can you expect anything from a game when you concede THREE goals, you have international players in the backline who did not do this when Hughes was around so what has changed?

Tough questions need to be asked and answered, this cannot wait now til christmas, we must act NOW.

wow after all the ###### you gave me and now you want the messiah sacking!!!

I'd say its unanimous amongst fans now, it has to be.

Just trying to raise a small positive here amongst the gloom, but IF JW grows some balls and sacks Ince on the back of this (which I don't think will happen), then we could have a permanent manager in place before the Wigan game and definitely before the packed Christmas programme. That still leaves more than enough time to find safety.

Had we drawn today and then drawn again at the JJB, we would have had two more points in the bank maybe but most likely no new manager before Christmas as its usual to wait for a defeat before you sack your manager.

But all this is dependent on JW not waiting until after the Wigan game.

Action has to be taken NOW.

Well, you've waited until almost half a season has gone by and we're rooted in the bottom 3 with 3 points from our last 27 possible, but I'm glad you've finally come to your senses.

wow after all the ###### you gave me and now you want the messiah sacking!!!

You got s*** because you were chatting S*** and not giving the bloke a chance, I never claimed Ince to be a messiah, I said he deserved a chance, this game was the final straw and on the back of 15 games we need a change.

I dont care about rumours and scaremongering, what matters is on the pitch, things are not right and the players have not managed to change the situation around, this is the manager and his team, no one else.

You got s*** because you were chatting S*** and not giving the bloke a chance, I never claimed Ince to be a messiah, I said he deserved a chance, this game was the final straw and on the back of 15 games we need a change.

I dont care about rumours and scaremongering, what matters is on the pitch, things are not right and the players have not managed to change the situation around, this is the manager and his team, no one else.

but you now agree with my chat s*** :rolleyes:

Sorry but thats it for me now. I've remained on the fence but this is the final straw! Ince out.

The players need to also take a long hard look at themselves if they think that that shambles is sufficiant for the 20k a week they are paid.

BFS is still not the answer though!

:brfc:

Well, you've waited until almost half a season has gone by and we're rooted in the bottom 3 with 3 points from our last 27 possible, but I'm glad you've finally come to your senses.

Its not a matter of coming to my senses but after giving the guy the benefit of the doubt and a good portion of the season we are in the bottom 3, change is needed. It is stupid to suggest sacking a manager BEFORE game 1 as people did or even 8 games in.

If the new man came in, I would apply the same common sense approach.

Certain posters seem to be delighted that they can lord it over those of us who wanted to give Ince a chance. Sad, pathetic t 0ssers.

Enough is enough. The defend just like stupid... Schoolboys standard or should I say schoolboy would did better??? Wake up the idea Ince. At the least you could do is to sack the mr winterburn. Or they are keeping him till winter to see whether he would burn by then???

Those grey clouds and mist are clearing to stop the fogginess in the stands.

Its becoming clearer and clearer as each gmes finishes.

INCE is NOT the answer, nor are his muppets in the backroom staff.

Revidge and Co are you now going to bite the bullet and realise at what he has done to our club. This thread has shown that pro Ince supporters are now firmly in the OUT camp. He simply does not possess the skill or aura to deal with Prfemiership players, or if he has, he hasnt got the required skill and nouse of a good backroom staff to support him.

He is out of his depth big time.

Its not a matter of coming to my senses but after giving the guy the benefit of the doubt and a good portion of the season we are in the bottom 3, change is needed. It is stupid to suggest sacking a manager BEFORE game 1 as people did or even 8 games in.

If the new man came in, I would apply the same common sense approach.

I'm sure we all will, as long as he doesn't make the same poor decisions from the outset that Ince made.

Certain posters seem to be delighted that they can lord it over those of us who wanted to give Ince a chance. Sad, pathetic t 0ssers.

Agreed, I thought giving the manager a fair chance was being Pro Rovers but I guess I was wrong :rolleyes:

Winterburn shouldn't be a scapegoat. It doesn't sound like he's ever here anyway. :lol: It's not like the players have forgotten how to defend. But Ince's team selection and organisation have amounted to a weak side that will fall unless action is taken.

I'm sure we all will, as long as he doesn't make the same poor decisions from the outset that Ince made.

But surely Williams and the board must take the blame, If Ince said I want Mathias, they should have said NO!

Archived