SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Portsmouth Preview

Amo

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pass me the razor blades, lady luck still hates us :-(

It's got sh@g all to do with luck - it's rank bad, schoolboy defending, coached by our totally inept staff.

Ince out - no matter what today's result.

The only thing he's got right is realising Derbyshire's not good enough to start and is best when coming off the bench, as demonstrated today and by the countless times he's failed to make an impression when starting.

If he isn't gone by morning JW should hand his resignation in, no other club in the Prem would let their side go 9 game without a win, 9 games where we have not even looked like winning and let the manager keep his job. Time for JW to shows some balls or go with Ince!

This is way beyond a joke now!

What a surprise that our shambles of a defence couldn't hold out. Our defenders are a shower of **** and are relegating us as sure as Ince is. If next week's inevitable defeat is followed by another at the JJB that will be enough for the board to sack Ince.

At the end of this game wer are going tohear the following.

"we showed great effort by pegging back a 2 goal lead"

"we were unlucky with the result"

"silly mistakes cost us the game"

"we are playing some great stuff and Keith andrews has shown that you can make the step from div 2 to Premiership"

Paul, we didnt get anything out of the game apart from yet another MINUS in the goal differfence column.

It matters NOt a JOT that we scored two goals after being 2 nil down.

What matters is the LACK of taking a point or even 3 off what appears to be a similarly badly organised team in pompy.

Thats Sunderland, Hull, Bolton, Boro, wham where Rovers should have taken more points than they have and all we are going to hear is your same old sorry excuses. To have Tugay as the Rovers motm shows the deficiency in the team, a 38yr old running the midfield ?

I am not taking away the ffort of pulling a 2 goal deficit back what I am questionning is the lack of POINTS, and the seriously POOR defending.

It's got sh@g all to do with luck - it's rank bad, schoolboy defending, coached by our totally inept staff.

Ince out - no matter what today's result.

The only thing he's got right is realising Derbyshire's not good enough to start and is best when coming off the bench, as demonstrated today and by the countless times he's failed to make an impression when starting.

I guess what I meant by Lady Luck was the fact we had put the pressure on at 2-2, had two goals chalked off, when they shouldn't have, then they go up the other end and score, but yes you are right we defended like poop for the third and indeed the other two.

Better player in almost every position? Rubbish!

Goalkeeper - Robinson wins

Defender - Best one on the pitch will be Samba

Midfield - Yes they win that one

Striker - Santa Cruz with a country mile.

May give you santa cruz but crouch and defoe are close behind. Samba!!?? At best we have 2 players on current form that would get in a mid table pompy side.

Just wondering now if Ince will be given mush more time to sort out the team.

Archived