BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Portsmouth Preview

Amo

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I am generally optimistic when Rovers are concerned but I think relegation is staring us right in the face. There's just nothing to us at the minute. Roque and Benni don't work well together up front we have no attacking creativity from anywhere and generally look lost all over the pitch!!

I think it's time for Ince to leave! Don't know who I want in though. But not Allardyce

2-0

Krancjar has made the world or difference.

I'm afraid thats what money can do. Players like Krancjar and defoe will always be out of our reach.

You mean the Defoe who was sold for a very affordable 6/7 million?

Or the Krancjar who was bought for 3/4 million?

stop with the Ince thing. It's not Ince's fault. We've been priced out of the premier league and there is nothing we can do about it. Blame Abramovich, the americans and the arabs, but realize that we can't perform with vastly inferior players.

stop with the Ince thing. It's not Ince's fault. We've been priced out of the premier league and there is nothing we can do about it. Blame Abramovich, the americans and the arabs, but realize that we can't perform with vastly inferior players.

We finished top half last yr and now we are 19th without a win in 8 (soon to be 9) games, all that doesn't change in a few months

Rubbish. Where are Hull City? Where were we these last three seasons? Where have Newcastle and Spurs been these last couple of seasons?

Archived