BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Should The New Manager Be?

neekoy

New Manager  

506 members have voted

1. 1. From the following who would you prefer?

• Sam Allardyce
    • Graeme Souness
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Roy Keane
    • Owen Coyle
    • David Jones
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Avram Grant

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did that Souey / Shearer rumour come from? Why would have four months and Blackburn being in a far worse situation change Shearer's mind? Also surely if he fancied learning the trade he would be in Newcastle by now?

Also this is an extremely depressing bet to find but shows just how dire our situation has become:

Depressing.

Nice one MCMC1875, thats a right good kick in the goolies for our 6 fingered friend

:lol:

:blink: I don't want to trawl through the site to find out for myself, so can anyone tell me, does Yoda do anything else other than mass debate with Dingles on here?

Where did that Souey / Shearer rumour come from? Why would have four months and Blackburn being in a far worse situation change Shearer's mind? Also surely if he fancied learning the trade he would be in Newcastle by now?

Also this is an extremely depressing bet to find but shows just how dire our situation has become:

Depressing.

I don't know whether to put a ton on Stoke as insurance or whether to slap it on Boro for a cool 5k.

:blink: I don't want to trawl through the site to find out for myself, so can anyone tell me, does Yoda do anything else other than mass debate with Dingles on here?

Mass debate with dingles!

did you spell it correct (mastxxbate)

:lol::lol::lol:

• Backroom

SSN just had a quote from Curbishley basically saying he would be interested, which tells me so far there is no contact and he wont be the man coming in.

The impact (and feeling of delight) of Ince leaving is now wearing off.

I am starting to get bloody nervous about this. Maybe it is the fact that we seem in a rush, but it is so important we get this right.

Ok, none of them maybe seem that se*y, but there are a few options out there for us.

SSN just had a quote from Curbishley basically saying he would be interested, which tells me so far there is no contact and he wont be the man coming in.

The footballing experience at Ewood under Curbs would be like a roller-coaster ride without the dips, bumps, twists and turns. Stay well clear! Boredom Warning Factor 10,000,000.

The impact (and feeling of delight) of Ince leaving is now wearing off.

I am starting to get bloody nervous about this. Maybe it is the fact that we seem in a rush, but it is so important we get this right.

Ok, none of them maybe seem that se*y, but there are a few options out there for us.

I think JW will have been working hard in the background for few weeks now and hoping to keep it quiet, hence the Sunderland leak!

Archived