BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Should The New Manager Be?

neekoy

New Manager  

506 members have voted

1. 1. From the following who would you prefer?

• Sam Allardyce
    • Graeme Souness
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Roy Keane
    • Owen Coyle
    • David Jones
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Avram Grant

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we'd have sacked Ince after the Sunderland game we wouldn't be up against it time wise as we are now.

Souey- I liked the guy but he's old hat now, been out of the game too long

Curbs- Decent guy and knows the game, what you'd call a safe pair of hands.

Coyle- Bright and on the way up, I think he's confident enough to hang on for something bigger ( Celtic, Rangers)

Phil Brown- Whoever suggested him ? Have you seen the league table? You think he'll come here ? Why ?

Mancini, Terim, Advocaat , Zico and all the rest of the foreigners with no Prem experience- They would have been great in the summer but it's too late now.

Hendrey, Shearer - Thanks but no thanks, we may as well have kept Ince.

O'leary- Maybe but he's been out of the game a while.

Houllier- Maybe .

Coppell, McCarthy, The Jock at Big Club, Alan Irvine - Why would they come- plus most of them have taken clubs down in the past.

So step forward Big Sam !

One thing about it all of the serious candidates will be a massive step forward on Ince and we won't have those gut wrenching moments like when you heard we were letting Brad go or signing Andrews and Fowler.

What do Paddy Power know about Roy Keane (4/1) I wonder? Sems odd seeing that nearly all other bookies have stopped taking bets that the ones who haven't still have BFS at odds against. You wonder if someone knows something that we don't. Maybe Keano is worth a punt.

One thing about it all of the serious candidates will be a massive step forward on Ince and we won't have those gut wrenching moments like when you heard we were letting Brad go or signing Andrews and Fowler.

Just that over whelming feeling when we re-sign Kevin Davies :D

Wouldn't mind Big Sam mind you, as long as we're playing Prem football next season I couldn't care less who managed us. Just keep us in the bloody League!!

Progress being made according to SSN. They're hoping someone will be in place by the weekend.

I think Curbishly's odds at 12/1 may be a decent shout. I can see Williams going for him.

Big Sam did a decent job at Bolton on a shoe string and thats exactly what the new man will have to do, but he may be bitter after being turned down in the summer.

Should be an interesting few days.

No! Keane is NOT an option. Surely the board can see that. Souness as well. Big no-no.

Mancini is exciting. Italians know how to defend. Highly unlikely I would say and a gamble. But still that's the one I voted for.

Allardyce is the safe but boring option. Safe and boring is what we need. No guarantees with anyone of course.

Safe but boring hmm...When was the last time we had exciting football at this club tchocky? I say under Souness during his peak. I didnt get exciting football under Hughes, and definitely havent seen any FOOTBALL under Ince. So lets get past this false illussion that Ewood Park has been graced with sexy football in the recent past.

Also, I believe its a bit unfair to say Bolton under Allardyce played boring football. Why? Cause they were physical and the big teams had trouble playing them? I think we all know how the media is biased towards teams like us, and whilst we were bullies, they were boring...

I dont buy it that much.

Breaking News: SkySports News reporting John Williams has made progress with appointing a new manager. Presumably someone has been approached. Wouldnt be suprised if a new manager was announced tomorrow morning...

Idiots are reporting that we are looking for our third new manager in 6 months. Did I miss one?

I disagree that bolton were boring under big sam,yes they had big and physical players but his sides were littered with extremely skilful and talented individuals.How can a side which contained okocha,anelka,campo,dorkajeff and to a lesser extent nolan,diouf and stelios be labelled as boring!

Archived