BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Should The New Manager Be?

neekoy

New Manager  

506 members have voted

1. 1. From the following who would you prefer?

• Sam Allardyce
    • Graeme Souness
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Roy Keane
    • Owen Coyle
    • David Jones
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Avram Grant

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it will come down to one of these options.

Allardyce you would think would be the first choice and Souey will be the short term backup option.

My gut feeling Is that Allardyce will turn it down and Souey will take it.

Can't agree. Looks like Sunderland's owner wants a bigger name than Sam (like the Russian did at Chelsea).

No, sorry, he's on Five Live atm. He said he is worried about the club (Rovers) as he supports them (as well as Wigan)... He completely understands the decision. and supports it etc... :brfc:

Also said he did it 2 weeks ealier than we did

Owen Coyle has done rather well getting the best out of s@hite at the Dingledome; he should do rather well with the s@hite players we have at Ewood.

My own choice is Avram Grant; i'll take him to the synagogue in Manchester on a Saturday morning and we can say a prayer together for the Rovers :) :) :rolleyes:

Souness just spoke to SkySports reps. He has NOT heard anything official from Rovers.

Neither has Curbs who has declared his interest...

Very silent from BFS's camp though...

Still think Avram Grant could be a dark horse in this race...

Don't you believe that Souy has not spoke to Rovers because he has,pretty much certain he will be in charge on Saturday................

Owen Coyle has done rather well getting the best out of s@hite at the Dingledome; he should do rather well with the s@hite players we have at Ewood.

My own choice is Avram Grant; i'll take him to the synagogue in Manchester on a Saturday morning and we can say a prayer together for the Rovers :) :) :rolleyes:

Agree with everything you say... ^_^

Archived