BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lee Mack

chocky

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee Mack is a stand up comedian. He is one of those guys who are actually quite good, but will never be as popular as Peter Kaye, as he doesn't do nostalgic tripe based upon a northern, working class childhood in the 80's.

Totally agree,he is probably one of the funniest comedians going as he is so quick and can make a gag out of any subject you can think of.He was on`live at the apollo` too recently and was fantastic.

Very underrated in my opinion.

I liked him on Live At The Apollo too.

Other famous Rovers fans: Jack Straw, new Dr Who, Wayne Hemmingway(sp) and possibly The Game.

Is he? I read somewhere that he was in the youth set up at Forrest with Jenas and the like but didbn't know a Rovers connection. Good lad.

"Not Going Out" BBC1 Friday's 9.30. Third or fourth series started last night. Very good it is too, he's a very funny guy. You know funny ha ha, not in the Joe Pesci type way. I don't want any bother.

Yeah watched that last night, just very funny one liners!!

I used to go to school with him, his real name is lee mckillop.

His mum and dad did own the centurion way back in the 80's, he moved to southport when his parents split up.

I didn't know he supports rovers because when he was at school he used to support liverpool!!

I thought I heard once that Maggie Thatcher was a Rovers fan.

Thatcher was a VP. She wouldn't know a football from a rugby ball.

Great thinking by the Rovers board : honour the politician principally responsible for the economic and social destruction of the north of England.

Thatcher was a VP. She wouldn't know a football from a rugby ball.

Great thinking by the Rovers board : honour the politician principally responsible for the economic and social destruction of the north of England.

Chuckle!

Other celebrity supporters include:

Jed

Granny

Jethro

Elly May

Duke

The Drysdales

Jane Hathaway

Sonny

Pearl

Dash Riprock

I'll get my coat! :D

Nice of you to take time out from the Horwich hog calling contest to make that *ahem* contribution.

Congrats on beating Spuds though, I think I'd even enjoy Burnley beating them!

Archived