BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Coventry Fa Cup (replay) Preview

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brown, Samba ©, Tugay, McCarthy, Khizanishvili, Mokoena, Villanueva, Simpson, Treacy, Olsson, Roberts

Surely not! Is it really worth stepping on to the park with that line up?

If BFS was going to drop him, he'd have done it by now. But hey, he's only been in professional football for 40 years so I think he should listen to the experts on here!

Have you seen our central midfield options? That is why Andrews has been involved so much.

Oh dear. So that's probably 2 first choice players playing then. I suppose we should be able to beat Coventry with this team but I just don't get the resting players argurment at all, espacially with 5 days to go before the next game. RSC has scored in 2 games and is looking sharp, well he ain't going to get better by sitting on the bench for an hour is he. It's bleedin' ridiculous.

Good news that the game is on 5LX. You get pretty uninterupted coverage on there without having to listen to those 2 clowns on radio Rovers. Just how bad do they have to get before they get rid of them?

Championship quality team against Championship opposition. Only Samba and McCarthy/Roberts would be starters in our best XI.

Hope we win, but if we don't I'm not going to lose sleep since Sunday is the big one.

Agree with the above sentiments regarding Andrews. He will be in the squad on the weekend and with Grella's injury concern most likely starting next to Dunn unless Axe has a blinder today.

I'm wondering who they're going to bring on for Tugay, who surely won't play the full match. Warnock to midfield? Switch the formation? Will be interesting to see.

Looks like Villaneuva's being hung over the precipice on the right wing, again. With Cov's left back, England U21 international, Fox, being attack-minded, I think that, unless we're dominating, we'll have problems on that flank - again.

And by my reckoning, this is last chance saloon for Treacy. (In reality it won't be but in my mind it SHOULD be).

They're missing Scott Dann which is a bonus for us, cos he's useful defender.

Kick-off delayed to 8pm. Rovers started brightly passing well for 20 minutes.

Then started hoofing it forward.

Coventry now on top. Commentator says Rovers are wanting half-time to come soon.

WTF??

Archived