BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke City Preview 18th April

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the feck is that dolloper Mokoena in AGAIN??!? Just how bad does he have to play before Allardyce sees he is nothing but a liability?

We'll do nothing until he goes off - by which time I hope it isn't too late to recover the game.

Is this a bad time to say I actually quite rate Mokoena?

Yes, he can't pass it, he can't run, he can't tackle, he doesn't find space. Already today he has ###### up 2 or 3 times when it could have cost us.

Guest Kamy100

Done ok in the first half. Stoke have piled on the pressure from set pieces but we have defended them quite well. Not had too much going forward, although MGP looks the most likely to do something, with Benni playing up front it is no use launching long balls as that is not his game.

Funnily I think that Carlos should be used in the second half, he has the ability to open up Stoke and do "something different", could come on for Andrews with Diouf being switched to the right.

Special mention for the Axe, he has working very hard, closing down Stoke and helping out at set pieces.

Done ok in the first half. Stoke have piled on the pressure from set pieces but we have defended them quite well. Not had too much going forward, although MGP looks the most likely to do something, with Benni playing up front it is no use launching long balls as that is not his game.

Funnily I think that Carlos should be used in the second half, he has the ability to open up Stoke and do "something different", could come on for Andrews with Diouf being switched to the right.

Special mention for the Axe, he has working very hard, closing down Stoke and helping out at set pieces.

Moko off, Carlos on. It's the only way we'll get anything from this.

It's tense action out there man, the game isn't pretty but I can't take my eyes off it.

The volume of tunes coming from our end are massive, the Jack Walker stand firm are doing us proud.

My footy accum is doing alright too, 6 out of 7 winning and 1 draw at half time. I think Pedersen is going to rattle one in the second half, it's going to be his day.

C'mon Rovers!

We'll find out in this second half what Allardyce really wants out of the match. He's obviously aiming to keep it tight right now - but if it's still 0-0 with twenty minutes left will he take a risk and throw on Dunn and Villa or look to hold out for the point?

I'd take the risk - I've just got a sneaky feeling that Carlos could come on and make something special happen.

Archived