BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been mentioned at some point over the last 2 weeks.

He will be an improvement on Derbs, Roberts and possibly Benni too. The deal is all set up except for 1 final detail relating to his club.

No more other than that. Nicko will reveal all in the papers tomorrow.

It's no one that has been mentioned on this thread or the other thread. So that means its not -

Simon Cox

Sylvan Ebanks Blake

Kevin Doyle

Michael Owen

Marcelo Carrusca

Nihat Kahveci

Miroslav Klose

David Suazo

David Healy

Eidur Gudjohnsen

Roy Makaay

Georgios Samaras

Michael Owen

Guiseppe Rossi

Kris Boyd

Luca Toni

Nicklas Bendtner

Peter Crouch

Kevin Davies

Alan Smith

Robert Earnshaw

Mido

John Fleck

Ross McCormack

James McFadden

Raul Tamudo

Marlon Harewood

Andriy Shevchenko

Salvador Cabanas

Nelson Cuevas

Bojan

Giovani Dos Santos

Maxi Rodriguez

Enrico Chiesa

Fernando Cavenaghi

Claudio Pizarro

Jan Vennegor of Hesselink

Felipe Caicedo

Scott McDonald

Dani Guiza

Mounir El Hamdaoui

Nuno Gomez

Jason Scotland

Vagner Love

David Trezeguet

Florent Sinama Pongolle

Carlos Vela

Jozy Altidore

Obafemi Martins

David Nugent

Kenwyne Jones

Alexander Frei

Nacho Novo

Javier Saviola

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Fillipo Inzaghi

Frazier Campbell

Djibril Cisse

Pavel Progrebnyak

Guillaume Hoarau

Aleksandr Kerzhakov

Artem Milevskiy

Marcus Berg

Jermaine Beckford

Derek Riordan

So it's probably one of these? Hmmm.

its goin to be jason scotland think about it we are going to be underwhelmed, coyle would be lookin at championship level, wouldnt cost the earth, strong sam type striker. His clubs in transition loosin the manager hence delays and he has the potential to be great or possibility to struggle. It all adds up even if its not the most inspiring name but then nicko warned us of this

its goin to be jason scotland think about it we are going to be underwhelmed, coyle would be lookin at championship level, wouldnt cost the earth, strong sam type striker. His clubs in transition loosin the manager hence delays and he has the potential to be great or possibility to struggle. It all adds up even if its not the most inspiring name but then nicko warned us of this

Jason Scotland wouldn't walk into our first team and isn't a better buy than Kuranyi, no matter how cheap he is. I've been setting myself up for disappointment since the beginning on this one and I'm still disappointed if this is the right answer.

if you pm me the name i will introduce you to better bands than muse

No your ok pal there is no better band

I am not going to give the name until it is in the paper, its an agreement I share with Nicko when we exchange information

No your ok pal there is no better band

I am not going to give the name until it is in the paper, its an agreement I share with Nicko when we exchange information

'Frankie Goes to Hollywood' :wub: Nicko............................................ better not break your eternal bond! :lol:

Knowing who Mr X is, I predict the mb will be a pretty happy place in the morning. I'm definitely optimistic anyway.

So its Franco Di Santo of Chelsea, very good only thing is nicko says Ancellotti wants to see him train first before making the decision.

So a loan deal, dependent on Crocky leaving and Ancelloti could well decide he stays. And now it's in the paper, is he going to start to shine in training to make sure he's in Ancelloti's plans? Pleased with the player, but doesn't sound quite the done deal. Hughesy or T4E, what makes it a safer news item now than last week?

Archived