BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be interesting to see what people think about him - personally i think he's a good player and I think he could be a very good piece of business.

Here's hoping anyway.

is he a buy or a loan!!!

convinced its a nipper from one of the big 4.........

happy with vela, dos santos

don't see the point if its wellbeck,ngog,macheda.............

That sounds a really good shout.

can someone just tell now? if its going to be safe tomorrow morning surely its not going to collapse if its mentioned tonight? im not partaking in these guessing games because its clearly some randomer from a european club who we've never heard of.

How about you do something productive with your time instead of bawwwing about this.

How about you do something productive with your time instead of bawwwing about this.

what was that for??

this is a guessing game to nowhere, i dont think any of it is 'productive'. im not complaining about it in the slightest as i have found it quite interesting. its just that as we're supposed to be finding out tomorrow, cant we just be put out of our misery tonight?

Hughesey are you nicko's pr man or something? I swear you've had numerous guesses like the rest of us on here but have still claimed at varying stages to know for certain who he is. Now your just stating the obvious - 'won't break the bank' etc is just stuff we already know. Roll on tomorrow so this place can get back to normal.

what was that for??

this is a guessing game to nowhere, i dont think any of it is 'productive'. im not complaining about it in the slightest as i have found it quite interesting. its just that as we're supposed to be finding out tomorrow, cant we just be put out of our misery tonight?

I'm sorry if I was a little blunt, but if you can't wait for one day (not even that), then you surely should be doing something better with your time.

Archived