BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup 09-10

_1834988_colecelebrates.jpg

We're in the 2nd Round draw tomorrow(Wednesday) night on Sky Sports.

Always look forward to the domestic cups especially after being in Cardiff in 2002 and experiencing the semi final dramas. We seem to do quite well in this competition and have reached the later stages in recent years, so here's hoping it continues and we can progress to the final again this season and grace the new Wembley for the first time.

More shiny silverware in the trophy cabinet and a european tour next year would be nice! With most teams in the top flights prefer to play their youth/reserves to avoid injuries to key players etc, this is seen by some pundits as an easier access to European qualification than through league position.

Anyway who do people want?

I'd like Swansea or Cardiff away for personal reasons or a kind easy looking home draw against a lower league side.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently Swindon Town are beating MKDons 2-1. Whilst it would give me great pleasure to trounce MK at Ewood, after Swindon's drubbing at Gillingham at the weekend it would give me much pleasure for this to remain the score!

They'd be a good draw Stanley away or home just to help them out financially.

Shame the people of Accrington don't worry about their clubs finances, their gates are a joke.

So potentially a local derby against either them, Bumley, Nobend, Blackpool or even Bolton.

Oh dear Mr Ince. 4-1. Ah well, it'll won't be his fault of course. Never is. "Hmmm, we had too many injurues, I wasn't given any money, Saturn wasn't aligned with Neptune etc etc etc." Results like that will give me much pleasure all season. Here's to many more!

Oh dear Mr Ince. 4-1. Ah well, it'll won't be his fault of course. Never is. "Hmmm, we had too many injurues, I wasn't given any money, Saturn wasn't aligned with Neptune etc etc etc." Results like that will give me much pleasure all season. Here's to many more!

Once the players cross the white line it is all down to them. Like, you know.

Archived