BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We'Ve Got A Semi (Thread) On

Ste B

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they will still be doing well in the league and then that might become their priority for the season.

They look a very decent side - with each year that Milner, Young & Agbonlawhore gain experience, they will improve further. Time Ashley Young moved onto a bigger club I think!! :lol:

Hopefully they will still be doing well in the league and then that might become their priority for the season.

Don't get your hopes up fella whatever we are doing in the league when the games come around you can be sure we will be taking them seriously. You will be facing our full side the only exception being it will be Brad Jnr in goal rather Brad Snr the rest will be the best side we can put out.

They look a very decent side - with each year that Milner, Young & Agbonlawhore gain experience, they will improve further. Time Ashley Young moved onto a bigger club I think!! :lol:

We are on good form at the moment but we started the season pretty poorly who knows what January will bring. As for Ashley Young it wouldn't surprise me if he moves on in the next couple of years but then Milner is by far the better player in any case as the country will soon realise.

Don't get your hopes up fella whatever we are doing in the league when the games come around you can be sure we will be taking them seriously. You will be facing our full side the only exception being it will be Brad Jnr in goal rather Brad Snr the rest will be the best side we can put out.

We are on good form at the moment but we started the season pretty poorly who knows what January will bring. As for Ashley Young it wouldn't surprise me if he moves on in the next couple of years but then Milner is by far the better player in any case as the country will soon realise.

Milner will get another long term injury soon - dont worry about that one! :lol:

As for Brad - the kid isnt a patch on the old legend - so that weakens your team alot.

Ahhhhhhh Villa are giving flags out to their home fans to create a sea of claret & blue - Yuck! :excl:

The ball is yours football HQ, we have to earn the right to take it off you.

We do have that capability to take it off you over two legs but you will start as the owner of the ball.

Arte et labore... may football be the true winner!

Don't say that- we are beaten before we start if we are relying on Sam to play football!

Don't say that- we are beaten before we start if we are relying on Sam to play football!

Its a no pressure game for Sam, hes in a win, win situation for this game. So far hes played football in all of the cup games so dont see any reason for him to change in the semis.

With Kalinic, Di Santo and Hoilett in the team alongside N'Zonzi, Chimbonda, Salgado, Emmerton, and Dunn, theres plenty of football in these lads to have more than ago at Villa.

Trouble is we need all of these lads not just a couple.

Milner will get another long term injury soon - dont worry about that one! :lol:

If you say so. I'm not exactly sure when he is supposed to have had the first long term injury though.

As for Brad - the kid isnt a patch on the old legend - so that weakens your team alot.

You clearly haven't seen much of the younger Brad then. I fail to see how making one change can weaken our side a lot either but your welcome to your opinion I guess.

Ahhhhhhh Villa are giving flags out to their home fans to create a sea of claret & blue - Yuck! :excl:

You are just jelous because we can afford to do so ;)

We’ve sold out our allocation this morning.

It’s going to be a wriggle now between our police liaison speaking to Lancashire Constabulary and him trying to convince them that having Villa rock up en masse in Blackburn ends is a far bigger security hazard than having to deal with an extra 3000 Villa fans, with the allocation Blackburn initially offered before your plod but the kibosh on it.

We’ve sold out our allocation this morning.

It’s going to be a wriggle now between our police liaison speaking to Lancashire Constabulary and him trying to convince them that having Villa rock up en masse in Blackburn ends is a far bigger security hazard than having to deal with an extra 3000 Villa fans, with the allocation Blackburn initially offered before your plod but the kibosh on it.

What is the allocation you have sold? 5000?

Trent - the comment about the flags was more about them being Claret & Blue - sickening! We did the flag thing last season....Its old news :lol:

5000, yes. Villa are going to back to re-negotiate due to prior mentioned issues that will now arise.

Renegotiate? You can bog off, this is our HOME game. I want you lot as far away from the pitch as possible.

I had been worried I wasn't going to be able to get tickets for this, but this morning I rang knowing the season tickets reservations has expired and picked up four in the central BBE no problem. Surprised me really, I though season ticket holders would be booking their seats straight away. For some reason though onerovers is showing tickets as unavailable to me, anyone any idea why this might be seeing as they are on open sale....?

Highly unlikely you will get anymore than that - They will be wanting to give the Darwen End ST holders a chance to sit in that stand......

Also we should tell you to bog off based on the more expensive tickets for the League Cup game at your place

I had been worried I wasn't going to be able to get tickets for this, but this morning I rang knowing the season tickets reservations has expired and picked up four in the central BBE no problem. Surprised me really, I though season ticket holders would be booking their seats straight away. For some reason though onerovers is showing tickets as unavailable to me, anyone any idea why this might be seeing as they are on open sale....?

it usually takes a few days for them to show on the site

Its usually like that for a day or two until after the deadline.

Many people may be like me - I waited for today to buy my 2 ST's + 2 extra next to them.

Its usually like that for a day or two until after the deadline.

Many people may be like me - I waited for today to buy my 2 ST's + 2 extra next to them.

[/quote

It's funny because the tickets were available to me last Monday but I decided not to buy them then and wait to see if better seats became available today, which they did. I've been worried over the last few days it was going to be a sell out! Anyone got an idea of how many we've sold so far?

Renegotiate? You can bog off, this is our HOME game. I want you lot as far away from the pitch as possible.

A bit angry aren’t you?

Your club wanted to give the full 8000 in the first instance and we wanted to accept that too; the police stepping in has ’s changed it. So now you have a different situation where Villa will be going in the Blackburn end, unless a re-negotiation can take place where it is explained that this is a more dangerous situation than trying to police more Villa fans throughout the afternoon and the evening. The Euro plod seem to manage it, I don’t see why yours couldn’t.

A bit angry aren’t you?

Your club wanted to give the full 8000 in the first instance and we wanted to accept that too; the police stepping in has ’s changed it. So now you have a different situation where Villa will be going in the Blackburn end, unless a re-negotiation can take place where it is explained that this is a more dangerous situation than trying to police more Villa fans throughout the afternoon and the evening. The Euro plod seem to manage it, I don’t see why yours couldn’t.

I would be very surpeised if we gave you more tickets in the Darwen End seeing as home fans have already bought tickets in there. The only other option would be to section off a block in the JW stand but that won't happen due to segregation in the concourse.

Can't see why we would offer you 8,000 tickets and the police would change it? They've no issue with 8,000 Mancs or Scousers.

I would be very surpeised if we gave you more tickets in the Darwen End seeing as home fans have already bought tickets in there. The only other option would be to section off a block in the JW stand but that won't happen due to segregation in the concourse.

Can't see why we would offer you 8,000 tickets and the police would change it? They've no issue with 8,000 Mancs or Scousers.

I have no idea either, but they did and now there will be other issues for them to contend with.

Any re-negotiation might include moving those who’ve bought tickets in the Darwen lower to other parts of the ground.

I have no idea either, but they did and now there will be other issues for them to contend with.

Any re-negotiation might include moving those who’ve bought tickets in the Darwen lower to other parts of the ground.

But most Rovers fans won't want to re-negotiate. I, for one, am not in favour of giving Villa a big advantage by having 7500 Villa fans behind the goal.

Archived