BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We'Ve Got A Semi (Thread) On

Ste B

I haven't got a problem with the Villa park prices. It's not as if they are charging us £29.00 but letting home fans in for £15.00!

Ewood Park - Both sets of fans pay £15.00 for similar seat - Att 20,000+ split 2 ways

Villa Park - Both sets of fans pay £29.00 for similar seat - Att 30,000+ split 2 ways

Nice little payout for both clubs (especially BRFC) plus the extra TV money.

You could have the cash for both games and the FA cup one if you let us through to the final :D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;)

After a quick look at the League cup rules it turns out the gates are split 45% to each club so those having a pop at Villa for charging more should actually be saying thankyou . Well pointed out brennanboy, never knew that before.

We're goin to be making a few bob out of these semi's & then add in that they're both on tv. The Ewood coffers will look a lot healthier come the end of next month thats for sure. And all this is before we make our first appearance at the new Wembley !!! ...... We'll be literally rolling in it come the end of February !!!!

Looks like we better book that plane flight for Mr Van Nistelrooy after all !!!!

Warnock has been excellent and is more impressive with every game he plays. Defensively he’s sound and of late he’s been bombing on past Young and getting in some really dangerous positions to cross the ball. The fact that his delivery is good also helps.

I also like the fact that he’s hard as nails. He’s twice the player Bridge is.

Warnock has been excellent and is more impressive with every game he plays. Defensively he’s sound and of late he’s been bombing on past Young and getting in some really dangerous positions to cross the ball. The fact that his delivery is good also helps.

I also like the fact that he’s hard as nails. He’s twice the player Bridge is.

I hope Warnock's move to Villa will aid his England career, I really do. How Bridge is keeping out someone like Warnock is beyond me!

• Backroom

Warnocks a decent player but not international standard, maybe the worrying thing is that there isn't many better options available and you see that Englands squad save a few positions isn't that strong this time around.

On that point is Heskey a starter for you these days? Seems he is in favour with Capello but I would have Carew over him on a domestic level any day, I presume the first choice line up is Carew / Bongywhore?

I think the games will be tight but we'll be squeezed out by conceeding a late goal at Ewood.

Totally agree but then I said the same when he played for you as well.

One was hopeful too, but the media, and therefore the FA don't like us. They prefer Villa and tbh, I do too. Your charitable approach to sponsor space on the shirt, wealth of ENGLISHNESS and of course Big Brad makes you a very sound team. You're one of the teams I can't help but like (despite you're disgusting colour scheme). The other clubs I can't help but like (although no idea why) are Wigan and Fulham.

One was hopeful too, but the media, and therefore the FA don't like us. They prefer Villa and tbh, I do too. Your charitable approach to sponsor space on the shirt, wealth of ENGLISHNESS and of course Big Brad makes you a very sound team. You're one of the teams I can't help but like (despite you're disgusting colour scheme). The other clubs I can't help but like (although no idea why) are Wigan and Fulham.

I know how you feel we had it the same for a long time just look how long Barry was in the international wilderness but in recent years thanks to O'Neill we are enjoying a far higher profile although with so many young English players we would be hard to ignore.

Please tell me if Ive read it wrong, but you prefer Villa to Rovers?!?!

Hmmmmm.....

My apologies Mattyblue. Yu didn't read wrong, I typed out of my arse. I don't prefer Villa to Rovers at all. I meant the media prefer Villa to Rovers and I prefer them to the Top 4. One of the few clubs left that I still have respect for in the Prem (alongside our good selves, Wigan and Fulham).

Abbey, I meant the number of english players.

My apologies Mattyblue. Yu didn't read wrong, I typed out of my arse. I don't prefer Villa to Rovers at all. I meant the media prefer Villa to Rovers and I prefer them to the Top 4. One of the few clubs left that I still have respect for in the Prem (alongside our good selves, Wigan and Fulham).

Lies and deceit, you closet Claret!

Anyone got any idea when the tickets go on sale and how much they will cost

I hear rovers are offering free coach travel may just take that up as drive back from forrest was horrid.

As usual Rovers are dragging their heels in getting tickets on sale (Villa have their tickets for all 3 matches on sale). £20 in JW, £15 elsewhere for the home match and £29 for the away match (6300 tickets) - is anybody from the club able to sale when they will go on sale, or a reason for the delay?

As usual Rovers are dragging their heels in getting tickets on sale (Villa have their tickets for all 3 matches on sale). £20 in JW, £15 elsewhere for the home match and £29 for the away match (6300 tickets) - is anybody from the club able to sale when they will go on sale, or a reason for the delay?

Normal service would be to put them on sale 3 weeks before the game, which is next week, so nothing unusual.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before on here (i`ve not read the entire thread) but is the Darwen End open for Rovers or Villa?

I`m a DE s/t holder, so have a valid interest in this ;)

Sorry if this has been mentioned before on here (i`ve not read the entire thread) but is the Darwen End open for Rovers or Villa?

I`m a DE s/t holder, so have a valid interest in this ;)

the darwen end is open to blackburn fans we have the bottom corner next to the riverside they have the top and the side nearest the jw stand i,m in there as well so should be able to have a bit of banter with the villa fans

the darwen end is open to blackburn fans we have the bottom corner next to the riverside they have the top and the side nearest the jw stand i,m in there as well so should be able to have a bit of banter with the villa fans

If you dont mind me asking, how do you know this? I've got a S/T in the DE as well but not seen anything?

Archived