BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City Away

Ozz

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight really emphisises how poor this league is............how on earth can we be so bad and not be rooted to the bottom, hard to comprehend that there are a good number of teams actuall worse than us, i'd kill to have kevin philips on our subs bench its that bad

Allardyce needs to take most of the blame, but we know he blames the players when we're bad and takes all the credit when we win. Why the fook did we start with our two worst players (Peds and Diouf) when Hoilett was widely praised for his performance? Why no Di Santo?

Peds and Diouf are totally hopeless, and the final straw was seeing Keith coming on - from that moment on there was only one outcome.

Simply dire.

The ref has sent off 2 Rovers players already in the games he's took charge of. I'm pretty sure he'll send another one and HOPEFULLY the rest of the team too.

If Blackburn played like Birmingham just done with several one touch passes, i'd probably cry with joy.

Fair play to Brum, they're making us look like a league 2 side at the moment.

This is so bad and f**king awful to watch, tempted to swtich over.... :angry2:

i'm on the computer working and need to vent now and then on here but the tv went off 5 mins ago, first time ever....this is broardcast around the world little kids in korea will be wanting stephen carr shirts he looks better than ronaldo tonite

Archived