SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City Away

Ozz

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Birmingham are an average but hard working side with a bit of pace, we are making them look great.

How any top flight professional side can conceed such a weak goal is beyond me

• Backroom

What a depressing half of football that was. Big, big words need to be had with our players, because they have not shown up tonight and we are completely, utterly inept. The stereotype of us being the hoofball, long-throwing team is so far totally correct and it's angering.

MGP and Roberts need to be hauled off, they are enraging to watch and contribute nothing. Bring on either Di Santo or Benni, and Junior. We need an injection of pace and quality.

not a penalty..kalinic just missed the ball....

Clear pen- foul on Kalinic not given

Ridgwell had his boot wrapped round Nicko's shooting foot

He caught his foot on the Birmingham player on his backlift. It wasn't a foul

Judge Rules.... Rover the Hill

Also getting very concerned with Niko's lack of composure in and around the box

How do you mean? He's barely had a chance. He's the only one who's looked capable of opening up Birmingham, his link play is putting Roberts to shame.

It's a shame Emerton has gone off because we could use that extra substitution. Roberts definitely needs to come off for Di Santo, and Hoilett for either Diouf or Pedersen.

This performance is just infuriating!! Terrible defending, shockingly bad delivery into the box (well it hardly ever makes the box!) and no passes strung together! How the likes of Pedersen, Roberts and Diouf can get away with such lacklustre performances and find themselves in the starting XI is ridiculous! I am sure I read Pedersen earlier in the week saying he should be starting - what a joker!! Changes need to be made and some players need to be hit over the head and told to get their act together! It is embarrassing!

Well, you have to ask why Diouf, Pedersen and Roberts have suddenly qualified for starting places?

It's been baffling me all night, the first two epsecially.

I am trying to think of something positive that Diouf gives us. Anyone help?

As i mentioned before, both Diouf and Pedersen are slowing the team down. In fact, we must have the slowest ###### team in the league. I notice real pace in all other teams, except us. Junior needs to be brought on and Benni. Andrews for Emerton was ###### stupid, as i would rather have brought Benni or Hoiliett on.

Archived