SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City Away

Ozz

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF He's having a good game!

He's bombing forward all the time and giving it away all the time in their half and we are being caught. He has also let their winger get past him far too many times! Total nightmare is correct in my opinion!

Our problem is this: Our wingers can't beat their man or cross the ball with any quality. Our strikers can't score, even when six yards out. Roberts is so bad, I'm list for words. No creativity what so ever and all we play is hoof ball. It's depressing to watch and boring. I thought we had turned a corner after the Chelsea game, but we haven't. :-(

Jerome is a second tier striker. We make him look like a superstar!

Who should have been marking him?

brum have an entire team of championship standard.....and they look like superstars tonite, has any team ever dropped all 11 for they're next game they are all crap kalinic included, 6m down the drain

Awful 1st half, and no changes. What the (Please don't use that word again) is going on. I can guarantee Lardarse will blame the players, and take no responsibility. If there are no new fresh faces in January, then i will be very angry. Diouf and Gamst need to go now.

Archived