BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Korean International Set For Rovers Trial

Don't know if this deserves a new topic or not...

But it is all over the Korean media that 20 year-old midfielder Gu Ja Cheol has been offered a trial with the Rovers.

He is currently in South Africa with the national team and will head to Blackburn later in the month.

The player, his club and national team coach have all confirmed it.

And this is a picture of him talking about "Blackburn's Lovecall"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this deserves a new topic or not...

But it is all over the Korean media that 20 year-old midfielder Gu Ja Cheol has been offered a trial with the Rovers.

He is currently in South Africa with the national team and will head to Blackburn later in the month.

The player, his club and national team coach have all confirmed it.

And this is a picture of him talking about "Blackburn's Lovecall"

Maybe useful, cant understand him though!!

How far can he kick the ball??? :lol:

He's a box-to-box midfielder and highly-rated. Don't know if he's ready for a move overseas though.

Not sure how he'll get a work permit as he's only played a couple of games for the national team though he'll be playing a few more over the next few weeks. He could go to the World Cup but won't be in the starting eleven.

Korea have a lot of good young players and he is one of the most promising and one for the future.

His agent says that he will go to Blackburn after Korea play Finland on January 18.

Interesting one this - seems like a similar deal to N'Zonzi. He is a young midfielder who plays for a pretty mediocre club team, so would jump at the chance to come to the premiership. Get him in and bulk him up and he might just be quality in a few years.

As for what he says in the article, it's fairly standard footballer talk. Apoligies to Korean John as I'm sure he'd do a better job of this but here goes.

"After 2 years under contract at Jeju United (his club) it's been a great experience. I'd like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to go" "Playing in the Premier League is a dream of mine. I hope I will succeed."

Quick translation using Bing. Obviously only a guide!

Lee Kyung-Heon reporter = Jeju United ' the little Prince ' ja choul (21) this England Premier League Blackburn 로버스의 mouth only offer and collecting interest between the three.

Jeuo-8, through a press release last December 21, Blackburn this ja iron talks about a doctor and his enemies actively support plan.

Of course, ja iron Blackburn this small step is not confirmed. The current national team South Africa-Spain cell training your ja iron come 19-26 Spain La Busey national held in secondary battery training period of England into mouth only test plans to receive.

However, ja iron in your peak flow directly from local according to the contract may also promote football fans expectations is even better. Especially Blackburn in the Jeju directly from ja for steel has expressed interest in itself ja iron Blackburn mouth only possible weight.

If ja iron mouth only test pass unharmed, Lee young-Pyo, if Sung do Sul, Southgate, Kim Heon,-Hee, this petition for this air Koreans Premier Outrigger 8 arc is born. In addition, domestic football fans to the past only the youngest (20 years 11 months) Premier Lee almost plays award will be watching.

Ja of iron and Blackburn is also not bad is evaluation. Premier League season at 13 above, staying Blackburn is El not Diouf, Benny McCarthy for attacks, such as gidaejak jinshih heori jinshih compared to the relatively weak evaluation often, and airborne imbalance due to suffering from poor scoring anti-reversal functioning.

This causes the Blackburn's Sam Al CR keithon romiomasutodai come winter this timely chapter skilled passer and extensive game featuring sight advancement was looking for a line of attack in October last year in Egypt International Football Federation (FIFA) 20 years Youth World Cup in South Korea 8 River into the traction and ja iron play are profound interest. At the time ja iron is FIFA is selected tournaments (MVP) candidate in as many spectacular plays have unfolded.

In addition, Al CR keithon coach last 2007 Newcastle Director Presidency Joe Jae Jin (Osaka), promotion of signings were Korean players for a favorable attitude that ja iron Blackburn mouth only the possibility of one of the reasons the height.

jeuo, ja iron Blackburn row toward ... 8 premier Outrigger birth one

Blackburn love call ` ja iron, "mouth will" on success

Sounds interesting, can't hurt to take a look.

Good info John, thanks!

Jeuo-8, through a press release last December 21, Blackburn this ja iron talks about a doctor and his enemies actively support plan.

Are you sure Toogs?

I just used google toolbar to translate the article and it came up with this interesting quote from him

"l enough to envy the GUJARATI chaenggyeobo EPL games this season, but his head looked white enough to be excited."

Must be an korean saying!

Sorry to get all technical, but I'm trying to learn the flippin language! :wacko:

Thats the problem with Korean - lots and lots of synonyms.

Ja Iron is the translation of his name. Cheol = Iron,

Mouth only test is actually "to go on trial".

Actually means "Blackburn confimed their intentions in a press release on December 21st last year." The word for doctor and intention are the same :blink:

Sorry to get all technical, but I'm trying to learn the flippin language! :wacko:

Thats the problem with Korean - lots and lots of synonyms.

Ja Iron is the translation of his name. Cheol = Iron,

Mouth only test is actually "to go on trial".

Actually means "Blackburn confimed their intentions in a press release on December 21st last year." The word for doctor and intention are the same :blink:

Looking forward to a proper full translation now ultrablue. :tu:

At the minute, I think I find the Korean version easier to understand! :wacko:

Archived