BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko

Kelbo

I agree Kelbo. The amazing thing about him is that he has never been snapped up by a proper newspaper.

I get the Mail and the Mirror, read football in the Mirror and the news in the Mail!! Must admit the Mirror is one of the best for football reading!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the Mail and the Mirror, read football in the Mirror and the news in the Mail!! Must admit the Mirror is one of the best for football reading!!

I did say 'proper' Kelbo. Neither of those comply with that description. Wrapping chips up being their best application.

Am I the only one on here who looks forward in the transfer window and other times to Nickos posts, We are a fortunate to have him on our messageboard and I am not hyping him up, but as far as football journalists go, is one of the most accurate, many play guessing games, Nicko has genuine contacts built up over the years!!

So from me Nicko, keep up the postings, I enjoy them and in most cases are quite informative.

Get a room.

I did say 'proper' Kelbo. Neither of those comply with that description. Wrapping chips up being their best application.

Well, I never believe even the date on the sun, the guardian is too heavy reading, the Times too big (my arms arent long enough, the Star, well is it a newspaper and we are left with the Daily Telegraph (see Guardian)

Nah, health and safety mate, cant wrap chips in newspaper anymore, the PC brigade will be around, come to think of it, cant do anything in this bloody Nanny state :lol:

Sorry off topic!!

Cheers, thanks for that.

I knew about an hour after the Man City game that there was trouble at mill...at two key levels.

The third level is the fans reaction, which you would me a mug to ignore.

Did Sam ignore the directors on monday as has been mentioned on here?

I know there was a real chill in the VIP room after the game...I wasn't aware of the alleged 'lock out' of the dressing room...I would imagine that happens often.

The bottom line is that there is now friction at all levels.

That can't last.

Could he go before the weekend - or is it the two games?

Dressing room. There were a lot of angry words after the game.

Board room. There is now concern about what is going on.

There is now so much on the Villa game...how the team plays and what the fans reaction is.

Nicko, sincere thanks for letting us all know what's going on behind the scenes.

Although we may not like what we hear, it's a great comfort to know that someone is prepared to keep us in the loop.

Nicko, sincere thanks for letting us all know what's going on behind the scenes.

Although we may not like what we hear, it's a great comfort to know that someone is prepared to keep us in the loop.

There are people on here and around here who know far more about the minor details and vital happenings than I do.

However I pick up the odd message and put the tale together.

By the way, has any other paper even looked at the subject today?

Nicko, do you know if any of the players complained about Sam playing with only one up front against City; when only last week he was complaining about strikers not getting goals?

Seems a bit daft that he complains but rarely plays 2 of them together in the same match

There are people on here and around here who know far more about the minor details and vital happenings than I do.

However I pick up the odd message and put the tale together.

By the way, has any other paper even looked at the subject today?

No, but the day is long.

Guest andrewpickup

who are the conflicting senior voices? are we talking the likes of the Admiral and Givet, or the big money jokers who dont care like Benni and Pedersen?

Nicko what's your view on where things have gone wrong for us this season? I'm just intrigued to hear from a non Rover perspective. I remember you saying a couple of months ago for us to keep the faith with Big Sam, but has your opinion changed?

I thought it was unfair to call for his head after a nightmare run of games...and I said so.

I should point out I'm not saying he should go now either, but when you hear all of the info that I was getting yesterday - some I have not even printed and won't at the moment - then you know there is a crisis.

I haven't seen enough of Rovers this season to give a good assessment but one pretty reasonable judge hit the nail on the head when he said 'the trouble is that players do not like playing that style of football and you have to be committed to make it work.'

There is an awful lot in that. If you saw the Man City game no-one actually believed in what they were doing.

I should point out I'm not saying he should go now either, but when you hear all of the info that I was getting yesterday - some I have not even printed and won't at the moment - then you know there is a crisis.

That sounds worrying.

Archived