BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers can have all the information about me they like just as long as my ticket arrives.

Dont give a rats bum what they want to know, I dont give a toss about anything about the game other than arriving with my ticket on a free charabang, unconcerned whether my seat is ripped, torn or window or aisle, in fact I couldnt care less.

JUST AS LONG AS MY TICKET ARRIVES I COULDNT CARE LESS.

:rolleyes::brfcsmilie::rolleyes:

Very interesting post.

That rovers are recording each supporters seat details.

Total big brother all this, NOT cool.

Treat like criminals before we have done anything, sick of this happening as a football fan now, catch some real criminals ffs. I know plenty of bag heads into who consistently steal every day as do the police and these guys are allowed to enter any shop in blackburn yeet they arent followed around by the police with a digital recorder shoved in their face with their bus tickets monitored.

ARGH Rant over.

yup. imagine what they can do with all this information!!!!!!!! i'm thinking of not going because of this. :rolleyes:

grow up.

Freedom of Information Vs One Rovers = no contest. Rovers Win everytime. Rovers are 'our Club"

But our weatherman 'Hughesy' has to get a ticket.

You could have mine if I could get home to my postbox.

Someone has to intervene with the Rovers...we need Mr Optimism at the Dingledome.

dont shoot the messenger, but rumours on the blackburn mad website are that we have only sold 700 tickets thus far! Im hoping it's a load of rubbish, given that sambo has mentioned he is on coach 16, and coaches are generally 50 seaters! If it is true, rovers need to relax the criteria to get tickets, so that those who want to go, are actually able to go.

I have heard loads of people say even if they were able to get a ticket, they will not bother going, due to draconian measures in place. And if we don't sell out that away end, we will be a laughing stock!

I got a ticket, and wrote to the club asking for a couple extra on behalf of friends (reasons cited in earlier posts), and the club have granted me them.

They always record that level of info don't they Scott?

It makes it a lot easier to decide who to ban when an incident happens.

I've never known them record seat details, they usually just getthem out of the pile give them to you and take yourcash..

I fear that rovers have shot themselves in the foot here...Having to travel by their coaches will put a significent amount of people off going....Is it on telly?

hardly shot themselves in the foot. if people don't want to go by coach fair enough, but there are plenty of people wanting to go. we'll sell out.

and i don't understand why people are moaning now about the pre-match measures. any proper fan will be aware of what happened to burnley in the reverse fixture so will have know for months what will happen. anyone who has only just become aware of what will be happening is pretty f'ing slow.

if you have a problem with 'draconian measures' don't go, watch us win on the tele and allow others to have the fun.

why mate, why shouldn't I complain....I'm not a thug, I don't go around beating people up, so why should I have to be inconvenienced so much just to go to a match..I've been to Burnley every time we've played them away in the last 35 years and I've never had to fart about like this.....absolute shambles.

I fear that rovers have shot themselves in the foot here...Having to travel by their coaches will put a significent amount of people off going....Is it on telly?

Rovers havn't done anything. Her Majesty's Constabulary have insisted on these arrangements for the away fans at both matches.

Archived