BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the 4 away games include cup games, as I have been to Villa and Notts Forest in the cup. But only managed Wigan and Hull in the league.

The allocation has not been set yet but will be announced well before the tickets go on sale in early March. It will be on attendance at away matches and I would be surprised if cup games do not count in the total. My best guess would be that you should be fine if you have been to 4/5 away games this season and are also a season ticket holder. If you've only got two in that could be dicey but of course you could go to West Ham Stoke and/or Liverpool to add to your collection yet.

how do you know this. Were you told? I hope so, as I'd struggle to get to any more away games now, and have never visited the Turf for a derby

Very few Rovers fans have. :o:P:D

It's a shame the away allocations have been cut down. Far better atmosphere when you can hear your rivals fans.

I've been to 10 aways this season, but I paid for one on the gate. I would be extremely disappointed if I didn't get one. How will it work? First come first serve or will they sell to people with X amount of away games first?

It will probably be season ticket holders with a certain number of away games and then go to season ticket holders and thats probably as far as it will get. i would be very suprised if they went to open sale and they probably wont let them ( buying history)

And i would think that you have to travel on a coach just like burnley did when they came to ewood

It will probably be season ticket holders with a certain number of away games and then go to season ticket holders and thats probably as far as it will get. i would be very suprised if they went to open sale and they probably wont let them ( buying history)

And i would think that you have to travel on a coach just like burnley did when they came to ewood

Yeah I agree

Will we get the same police provided buses or coaches?

Basically when the 2,400(ish) tickets are ready to be put on sale, the club will look on the database to see how many away games 2,400 ST holders have been to this season.

To explain a little better... If 2,400 ST holders have been to 5 away games then that will be the starting criteria.

Guest andrewpickup

I'm undecided, I mean imagine the feeling being there if we won but, I've got an st and 3 away games at the month btw. But the pleb factor would be at a maximum and I'm not sure I'm up for being mugged off like an idiot the way we did their shower, and they will because they are petty

I'm undecided, I mean imagine the feeling being there if we won but, I've got an st and 3 away games at the month btw. But the pleb factor would be at a maximum and I'm not sure I'm up for being mugged off like an idiot the way we did their shower, and they will because they are petty

It is on TV anyway. So even if people cannot get to the game, they can still watch it.

Yep, just like when we got bussed their for the FA Cup game a few years back.

Local pub for me as I'm passed all that being dehumanised and ferried around like cattle

I'm not sure I'm up for being mugged off like an idiot the way we did their shower, and they will because they are petty

It's nothing to do with us. The police will run the whole show. I'll be just as against the way you'll be treated as I was for us, not that it will make any difference.

Your law abiding, regular season ticket holding fans will spend all day as good as in police custody, whereas the wannabe, pea-brained mongs in their crap designer jackets will smash a pub up and act like tits miles from the ground.

Believe it or not, I've quite a few B**tard mates and used to enjoy a drink before and after previous meetings (even the 5-0). The whole day is a bit of a farce now if you actually go to the games. You won't even be able to play at pretend-hooligans on the train anymore, which is all part of the fun for a lot of folk. Many Clarets, myself included, are looking forward to Tuesday's trip to Bolton much more. 4,500 tickets, an 8pm kick-off and make your own way there like a grown-up.

It's nothing to do with us. The police will run the whole show. I'll be just as against the way you'll be treated as I was for us, not that it will make any difference.

Your law abiding, regular season ticket holding fans will spend all day as good as in police custody, whereas the wannabe, pea-brained mongs in their crap designer jackets will smash a pub up and act like tits miles from the ground.

Believe it or not, I've quite a few B**tard mates and used to enjoy a drink before and after previous meetings (even the 5-0). The whole day is a bit of a farce now if you actually go to the games. You won't even be able to play at pretend-hooligans on the train anymore, which is all part of the fun for a lot of folk. Many Clarets, myself included, are looking forward to Tuesday's trip to Bolton much more. 4,500 tickets, an 8pm kick-off and make your own way there like a grown-up.

Good post.

Many Clarets, myself included, are looking forward to Tuesday's trip to Bolton much more. 4,500 tickets, an 8pm kick-off and make your own way there like a grown-up.

Let's just hope you all behave. I'm not saying that you wont. It's just that the draconian measures surrounding the East Lancs derby won't be lightened if either sets of fans give them reason not to be.

That is saying they won't be lifted IF we ever do play you again of course ;)

I`ve got a feeling if Notlob go a couple of goals up, add that to the obvious 'we`ve got Coyle' gloating.......there`s a very good chance of trouble flaring.

Is it on telly?

Sam Dingle, I actually quite enjoy your posts these days, bizzarre! Think that obvious troll Westwood (who needs banning) has made you look reasonable!

I really fancied going the Reebok on Tuesday, but can't make it.

Come tuesday night when Burnley play Bolton, you cant help but feel that its going to be an emphatic win for Bolton in front of a hoard of clarrots.

The Bolton fans will be the taking the micheal big time out of the claret clampits, this alone will be most entertaining.

Archived