BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

The vast majority of Rovers fans should be in my position, ie eligable for a ticket. Dont give me the rubbish that it has been hard to get a ticket because it hasnt.

And YES it could have been the end of the World if i hadnt have rung up today.

Like i said in previous posts, this game means more to me than any other.

Unfortunatly there are too many Rovers fans today who dont know why.

Well as a non season ticket holder (due to living so far away) I can tell you that it is hard for many Rovers fans to get tickets, i dont see how any of that is rubbish. Im not saying that your situation is ideal, and i sympathise with your problem but considering that you managed to get a match ticket it is far from a disaster.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems only reasonable and fair that the club should put him back with his mates. Its not like they have run out of tickets.

It's shoddy and lazy on two accounts; losing the bloody thing and been half hearted in the rectification of thier mistake.

Yeah Will has got a ticket, so he should - if he couldn't get a ticket then I would have been really shocked. Take out your own bleating envy and look at it objectivley. It's P!ss poor. Who would go to a concert and sit on thier own? - OK poor question, I know some of you would, after all sat night on here is hardly quiet.

Penned up and herded like animals for the best part of a day just to see a footie match - I think its not to much to ask to be with ones friends for an experince that hopeefully will be recounted time and time again.

"what a top moment when Samba scored and came over and celebrated with us.... do you remeber Will?", No I was in front of lady who just kept screaming - "Please can you sit down, please for the love of god sit down, I cant see Chris Samba!"

Come on Rovers sort it out, before its too late!

I have nothing but praise for Rovers over my disasterous attempt to get tickets for this game!

I have been buying tickets for away games on mine and my mum's season ticket this season so we both got application forms for the game. I told my mum to post me her application form completed so that I could post them both to the club together so that we could sit together. Well, my mum did post it to me but with a normal stamp on rather than a large one!(MUPPET!) Her application form didn't arrive here and so I wrote the to the club with my form and a letter explaining what had happened. They phoned me and were really helpful. They said that tickets had been allocated to us both and that I just needed to send them my Mum's form when it arrived here, which I did. They then phoned to tell me that they had got my form and that tickets had been sorted.

They couldn't have been more helpful and they needn't have been as it wasn't their fault mum didn't understand the postal system!!!

Folding it three ways does make sense yes, but my mum decided that it would be better for the environment to reuse the envelope that she had been sent the form in so yes it was an a4 envelope and she underpaid it by 8p so I had to pay £1.08 to get the form back to send it to Rovers!

That wasn't really my point though - I was trying to get across that they had been very helpful to me and gone out of their way to sort the problem!

I just hope to god our players can be 'arsed' to put an away performance in....as crap as Burnley are I really fear our 30+ year undefeated reign may be under grave danger.

Another pathetic away day no show and you will probably be right.

I had a quick look at Clarets Mad as I cant resist the temptation when they have a disaster. There are a couple of threads on there about the reaction to their defeat today amongst Burnley's numerous notrights. It would seem that they want to go down with a fight - literally - when Rovers are in town.

Be careful out there.

Another pathetic away day no show and you will probably be right.

I had a quick look at Clarets Mad as I cant resist the temptation when they have a disaster. There are a couple of threads on there about the reaction to their defeat today amongst Burnley's numerous notrights. It would seem that they want to go down with a fight - literally - when Rovers are in town.

Be careful out there.

'Wrong uns' sums up a very large portion of Clarrotts support I'm afraid.Fans fighting with the stewards in the Cricket field stand yesterday by all accounts...looks like they are falling apart on and off the pitch!

I wonder if 'Dixie Dingle' and his ilk are planning one last Huzzah! on the 28th? :blink:

On a serious note I just hope the police and club are on their toes a little bit more during the days leading up to the game.I would hate Ewood to be vandalised in any way....the jack Walker statue stunt was more than enough thank you!

Anyone that has got a ticket - other than the online system, have you been notified in any way that you have got a ticket and its ready to be collected?

Money has gone out of my account but I havent had any confirmation of tickets!

Anyone that has got a ticket - other than the online system, have you been notified in any way that you have got a ticket and its ready to be collected?

Money has gone out of my account but I havent had any confirmation of tickets!

I believe they are ringing people when they are ready for collection

Burnley muppets, always the bridesmaids and never the brides.

The plane stunt will never be beaten and they know it.

In fact the 6ft high:

BURNLEY B******S DIED HERE paint job on the old Blackburn End wall will never be beaten either.

Whoever did that deserves a medal, must have taken ages.

I can't go now.

My GF was going to let me use her ticket but they have her name on the coach ticket :(

Ring the TO - that shouldnt be a problem, just tell them your the one that has attended all the games - just under her details

Archived