BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Premier League Table, Wigan and Fulham are higher than them and we are just behind. ESPN have us ahead of them and Wigan.

I might be wrong but I'm sure the discipline and fair play tables are two seperate things. The fair play table is based on discipline as well as other things to do with the club, such as respecting the opponent(these includes the ball boys!)It even includes the behaviour of the team officials and the fans. We'll have to remember that when giving the ref and opposition fans stick!

No !

Its a blue t-shirt with a printed image of Dunny looks like him when he scored against Burnley then the words 'DUNN' in large letters under it says 'the dingle again'.

Missed the 'again' words on the previous post will try to get it onto this thread.

According to the Premier League Table, Wigan and Fulham are higher than them and we are just behind. ESPN have us ahead of them and Wigan.

I think you might find this table more appropriate, I know its from a couple of weeks ago but I don't suppose they'll be much difference. This one shows us quite a bit away in 14th place, which I'd of thought more likely with our previous record!

Fair play league

I'm sure everyone's aware but just a reminder of it being the final day for phase 2 applicants.

According to official site there is only a small amount available so good luck to all concerned :brfc:

Be interesting to know how many applied in this second phase

I'm sure everyone's aware but just a reminder of it being the final day for phase 2 applicants.

According to official site there is only a small amount available so good luck to all concerned :brfc:

Be interesting to know how many applied in this second phase

According to figures I heard, a further 7,000 were eligible to apply in this phase in addition to the 2,000 eligible for the first phase.

According to figures I heard, a further 7,000 were eligible to apply in this phase in addition to the 2,000 eligible for the first phase.

Yeh, seem to remember Lee quoting high figures for those eligible should it go to phase 2.

Nervy time for some then :(

Will Laws still be there next week?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2895196/Laws-is-next-for-the-chop.html

Just read this on the BBC news article regarding the Laws story:

"His appointment was made in part because of the results of a survey by accountants Deloitte and Touche that placed him top of a list of managers based on performance relative to budget."

What absolute clowns! That assessment can only come from his time at Scunthorpe, he was shown to be out of his depth when moved into the second tier, never mind this league. :lol:

Is there such thing as a seating plan anywhere online?

I'm on row W, seat 25, block 10 - just trying to work out if it's decent.

Bit confused mate, as I'm block 18 seat 28.. so I'm 3 seats across (completely different row) but 8 blocks away

Any idea how it works? :unsure:

Bit confused mate, as I'm block 18 seat 28.. so I'm 3 seats across (completely different row) but 8 blocks away

Any idea how it works? :unsure:

155101170_b92dc1564c.jpg

Look how many blocks there are... I think block one starts in the top left and there are 8 (the last one is cut off the pic),

I'm block 9 on Row S, seat 6..... Row S suggests im in the middle and seat 6 at the end of the stand so I will be in the first middle block.

Archived