BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

155101170_b92dc1564c.jpg

Look how many blocks there are... I think block one starts in the top left and there are 8 (the last one is cut off the pic),

I'm block 9 on Row S, seat 6..... Row S suggests im in the middle and seat 6 at the end of the stand so I will be in the first middle block.

I know I sound stupid, but where is block 18 then?

On row DD though, assuming that's quite far up? However if the block works 1-8 then 9-16, that means I'm in one of the lower blocks?

Sorry for being a pain & thanks! :brfc:

Hopefully you're close enough to deck one if they get across the netting.

Thats the spirit :D

All the trolls in that section will most probably be premiership bandwagon jumpers, hope you’ll be letting them know this fact :tu:

I know I sound stupid, but where is block 18 then?

On row DD though, assuming that's quite far up? However if the block works 1-8 then 9-16, that means I'm in one of the lower blocks?

Sorry for being a pain & thanks! :brfc:

Unless block one is the bottom left in which case 8 blocks on each level will mean you are second one in at the top.

Ridiculous question for most I'm sure but any pubs open around Ewood "early" on the 28th? :rolleyes:

I shall be asking a certain landlord on Bolton rd at the Chelsea game.

Aqueduct more than likely will be....not sure about anywhere else - Fox n Hounds maybe too!

All the trolls in that section will most probably be premiership bandwagon jumpers, hope you’ll be letting them know this fact :tu:

hopefully there will be plenty of "where were you when you were sh*t" chants, and part time supporters etc.

i just pray to god we give up the rubbish copying of the villa "my lord" song. It just makes us look silly IMO.

also hope the "hands up, dingles hands up" song comes back! :rover:

• Backroom

hopefully there will be plenty of "where were you when you were sh*t" chants, and part time supporters etc.

i just pray to god we give up the rubbish copying of the villa "my lord" song. It just makes us look silly IMO.

also hope the "hands up, dingles hands up" song comes back! :rover:

It may be poor form copying the song but it was catchy as hell when the Villa fans were singing at Ewood, easily one of the better chants heard at Ewood this season

I really hate that Villa chant to Kumbaya...It's pathetic...

bang on.

i could understand us in the cup at villa away using against them, but when there is 500 or so of us at spurs away, singing "sh*t support my lord" to them,

its cringeworthy.

I'm in the cricket field end and have been watching home and away for 20 odd years, so no we are not all new fans. Many exchanged their season tickets to that stand once they split it and opened it up for us. Quite a large number are those that used to stand on the longside and are ones that generate atmosphere.

Most of the newer fans are scattered about and mainly in the lower tiers of the new stands.

With regards to the seating plan.

I'm not too sure myself how it is worked, but I think block 1 is the front left hand corner has you look at it. The stand goes back about 50 rows using the alphabet and then half way up changes to AA, BB, CC etc. Seat number 1 starts on the left hand side has you look at the stand from the pitch.

To be near the home fans you would need to have seat numbers 75 or above. Very little seggregation. I would say about 400 seats from top to bottom and with 50 seats from top to bottom it leaves about 8 seats in-between us and you. You can have a chat with us :rolleyes:

Archived