BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

We are of similar height...

They don't usually check the coach tickets that closely. We quite often take a different child from the one on the ticket and nobody has yet queried it. I know they might be stricter on theis game but every coach ticket?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone worried about selling our ticket allocation.... do not fear... I called the hotline and asked if I should send an application, and the nice lady said you can try but it is looking unlikely as most of the tickets have already gone..... CRAP!

For anyone worried about selling our ticket allocation.... do not fear... I called the hotline and asked if I should send an application, and the nice lady said you can try but it is looking unlikely as most of the tickets have already gone..... CRAP!

Yep the majority went in phase 1 - only a few remained for phase 2.

Like I said before - we would of sold 5000!

Yep the majority went in phase 1 - only a few remained for phase 2.

Like I said before - we would of sold 5000!

But she said i had a chance as i have a big database... :P

and i used to travel from Kent with a season ticket :)....hopefully! but i'm not to bothered :(....honest

You will absolutely run riot and unfortunately I fear for what will happen after this game.

We have no realistic prospect of getting anything other than a heavy defeat, Wolves were at best average and created no real threat yet beat us easily.

I really am worried about the aftermath of this game now.

But that doesnt make sense as all applications for Phase 2 are going into a ballot.

So send in your form and you will have as much chance as the next person !

when jensen takes goal kicks in front of us we should chant oooooooooooooooooooooo-bese, in a similar way to the way burnley sing beast.

Good one!

You will absolutely run riot and unfortunately I fear for what will happen after this game.

We have no realistic prospect of getting anything other than a heavy defeat, Wolves were at best average and created no real threat yet beat us easily.

I really am worried about the aftermath of this game now.

I hope you're right in respect of the game itself, but our away form is not much better than yours! A second away win will go down very nicely though, especially against your lot!

As for afterwards I think we will be kept in the ground until the trolls have dispersed to avoid anything kicking off, unless of course you mean damaging local shops etc again.

If we beat you....you are more than welcome to smash your sh!thole of a town up! :lol::lol:

I'm hoping the thin blue line will be enough to protect you Hughesy because I am not certain it will. I may be worrying without real cause but I honestly fear that a lot of frustrations could explode after this game and we all know that every idiot will be out and about for this one - idiots from both towns.

As for our shithole of a town - you mean unlike the metropolis that is Blackburn, aye go on then.

Don't think it's Rovers who've to worry about not selling our ticket allocation. Been talking to a dingle friend and he said that they still haven't sold all their tickets. He said the club have started letting season ticket holders buy tickets for people even if they don't have a history of buying tickets. Don't really like the idea that these tickets could be bought for any numpty that wants one!!

Bring it on dingles....it will be like the league game when we played you there and there were a few dingles running out of the stands, trying to get at the away end! Only to get rugby tackled by stewards :lol:

Hope them wooden seats are bolted down tightly! :lol:

As for our shithole of a town - you mean unlike the metropolis that is Blackburn, aye go on then.

We don't need to smash our town up, the council's been doing it for us over the last 10 years, with their never ending modernisations!! :rolleyes:

Bring it on dingles....it will be like the league game when we played you there and there were a few dingles running out of the stands, trying to get at the away end! Only to get rugby tackled by stewards :lol:

I hope it is limited to a few Hughesy because if it gets to be more, and it would only take around 100 and there is not a chance in hell of the stewards stopping them and we all know how it could escalate and lest we forget, this time there will only be a few seats between the 2 sets of supporters. Look at the recent problems outside the ground at West Ham/Millwall, the Police were almost helpless observers for quite a while and it could easily happen at this game - I hope not and hope the old bill can keep a lid on it as they usually do.

I'm sure I'm just being over dramatic and worrying overly about something that probably won't materialise - if the fans are like the team then they will probably just roll over and accept the defeat with a whimper, go home, kick the cat and look forward to 4 years (so I read today) of parachute payments.

A 'chick with a dick' with his suicide tattoo on his forearm running on to the pitch, always a classic feature of a trip to Turf moor. - cant wait, looking forward to it. :D

Archived