BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

After all their priority periods, the dingles still have tickets left for home area's and ST holders and members can buy an extra ticket for the general public - so much for their 100,000 fan base :lol:

They go on sale on Monday, but only a couple of hundred left. I think you can buy one if your not a member, so some of your lot will be able to get in.

Problem is it is about £8 a ticket more expensive and you will probably have to buy a ticket for another of our home games. They have been doing that most of the season to prevent away fans buying them.

It did not work too well at the start because some United and Everton fans bought them and we ended up with a lot of empty paid for seats against Birmingham and Wigan at home.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Los dingles have not sold out for wigan away today....what is happening to their amazing away support? :lol:

Dingle at work was trying to tell me they were taking about 8k, and would have more fans there than them.

Although we can't mock anyones away support to be honest.

Yeah you got me on that one.

Because Burnley won promotion I decided to just buy my very first season ticket and travel up from Swansea every other week.

I have actually been to 96 league grounds in England and Wales.

The only ground in the PL I've not seen Burnley play at is Manure. I've watched England there, but not Burnley. After that it is just a couple of the newer clubs that have come up from the conference in the last 10 years or so.

Of course you have ;)

Not going Wigan though? or are you on the blackberry :lol:

Dingle at work was trying to tell me they were taking about 8k, and would have more fans there than them.

Although we can't mock anyones away support to be honest.

I was told on Wednesday they've got an allocation of 5400 (Stand doesn't hold that many), sold them, and Wigan have put an extra 2000 on sale for away fans in the East stand :lol:

They're so full of s**t :D

They go on sale on Monday, but only a couple of hundred left. I think you can buy one if your not a member, so some of your lot will be able to get in.

Problem is it is about £8 a ticket more expensive and you will probably have to buy a ticket for another of our home games. They have been doing that most of the season to prevent away fans buying them.

It did not work too well at the start because some United and Everton fans bought them and we ended up with a lot of empty paid for seats against Birmingham and Wigan at home.

:lol: :lol:......so that`s your excuse!! Brilliant! :lol:

Lot`s of Everton & United fans buying up all the tickets, thus leaving Bumley`s extra 10,000 hardcore locked outside? What`s your excuse for the rest of the season? :huh:

....live the dream dingle, live the dream :rover:

Already been down and bought three tickets. No questions asked. I think they were grateful for the money TBH!

Already been down and bought three tickets. No questions asked. I think they were grateful for the money TBH!

I was offered Bob Lord stand tickets but couldn't keep my mouth shut if we scored.

it was pay on the gate for the dingles today, so that suggests there were loads of unsold tickets in the dingle end.

i cant believe it, surely this cant be true?

Its true my friend watching it as we speak

• Backroom

The game is even bigger for them now, it's going to be mega tense. If we were to win they would have one foot in the Championship. No momentum no confidence and at least 3 points adrift with a worse goal difference and having played a game more. Even a draw is not much use for them.

The worrying thing is it would be just like Rovers to help them out, imagine if we were the team that started their resistance we'd never live it down.

In other news, I'm going!!!!

• Backroom

just had lots fun on the m65 driving home ,dingles in cars hahaha ,the mrs said i was childish but i had fun lol.

I'm tempted to go to the Station tonight, plenty of dingles in there to wind up probably.

If think I'll fly a Rovers flag on Knowles street if we win next week

• Backroom

ticket sorted

good stuff abbey, mine was sorted for me when I was away last week no idea what coach were on or where we are sat but I don't care

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here yet? :unsure: (it probably has)

....but those going over to Yorkshire next Sunday morning should take note, the clocks go forward 1hour at midnight......thus giving you 1 hour less in bed!!!

Don`t forget or you might miss the bus to Numptyville! :unsure:

Archived