BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wayne Bridge Quits England.

England being successful just gives us an excuse for booze-ups that would happen anyway. As has been mentioned above, Bridge could pretty much end Terry's chances of going to the WC and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. Although so far, Bridge has been the only adult in this whole mess, but I certainly wouldn't blame him for doing Terry's knees in.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a minimum, assuming the bulk of the above is true, Terry has more than demonstrated to Bridges (and anyone else with half a brain) that he is an untrustworthy snake and that his years of supposed friendship was nothing but a lie. From what I can glean, Terry has irrevocably broken trust and I, for one, don't blame Bridges for a second for leaving the England squad and not wanting to shake Terry's hands at matches.

I was told years and years ago that a standing prick has no conscience. I've never had any reason nor cause to dispute that theory either. Such like happens every day all around the world and always will. It's part of the make up of homo sapiens it's what we ALL do but to a greater or lesser extent. Women want a strong powerful man as a provider and blokes just want as many beautiful women on the end of their knob as they can get..... providing nobody finds out ;) . In this case they did but so what? No matter what society requires we can only fend off our basic human instincts for so long.

Trust is a much used term in this palaver but anybody who says that they would never do such a thing is not to be trusted imo.

No.

I resent that the w**ker is representing me and my country.

I'm inclined to agree. The same goes for many England players and is why I don't really care what happens in international tournaments. England is my country, but I won't support the team (and haven't since Ferdinand missed his drug test) until some kind of morality returns to the squad.

My ONLY team until that time will be Blackburn Rovers.

I'm inclined to agree. The same goes for many England players and is why I don't really care what happens in international tournaments. England is my country, but I won't support the team (and haven't since Ferdinand missed his drug test) until some kind of morality returns to the squad.

My ONLY team until that time will be Blackburn Rovers.

Eh, we do have El-Hadji in our ranks.

Both Baines and Warnock are of a similiar quality if not better than Bridge anyway. Think it was a wise move by Bridge to be honest, he doesn't want to be the focal point of the media circus that ultimately tries to somehow destroy the England squad leading upto every world cup. Makes it much easier this way.

I was told years and years ago that a standing prick has no conscience.

Whether the standing prick has a conscience is directly related to the character of the man to whom it is attached. Terry lacks character, therefore his "standing prick" lacks a conscience.

I think he is one, let alone has one.

I understand what thenodrog is saying, that mahogony (;-)) runs counter to the basest instincts of man, but the bigger man is able to control his naughty urges.

It's incredible really. John Terry has everything on a plate, he's absolutely loaded, nice bit of fluff at home, adored by Chelsea fans, never need work again after he's retired, yet he's taking back-handers left, right and centre, shagging around and humiliating his wife, and no doubt putting his sponsors noses out of joint.

It's a stuka-style nose-dive. Maybe everything comes too easy for him, and he's trying to screw his life up to make it interesting.

I think he is one, let alone has one.

I understand what thenodrog is saying, that mahogony (;-)) runs counter to the basest instincts of man, but the bigger man is able to control his naughty urges.

It's incredible really. John Terry has everything on a plate, he's absolutely loaded, nice bit of fluff at home, adored by Chelsea fans, never need work again after he's retired, yet he's taking back-handers left, right and centre, shagging around and humiliating his wife, and no doubt putting his sponsors noses out of joint.

It's a stuka-style nose-dive. Maybe everything comes too easy for him, and he's trying to screw his life up to make it interesting.

Either that or it's just your first point. He's a pr1ck :tu:

Bridge is sh1te

he is one of those footballers that suck the blood out of the game - picks up massive money but never fooking plays

an average player that should thank his lucky stars he has been round in times of plenty

He had the chance to stand up and be counted for once he has bottled it

I've no love for Terry, but a Bridge is the architypal spineless, money laden football n0b that yet again has take the easy option

The circumstances been he's being f**cking his best mates wife?

1. Best mate? Wife? Are you sure about both of those statements?

2. Shillitoe you must be one of these people that think shagging is OK but nowhere near as good as the real thing! Lighten up. :P

Bridge is sh1te

he is one of those footballers that suck the blood out of the game - picks up massive money but never fooking plays

an average player that should thank his lucky stars he has been round in times of plenty

He had the chance to stand up and be counted for once he has bottled it

I've no love for Terry, but a Bridge is the architypal spineless, money laden football n0b that yet again has take the easy option

Choice words Jim.excelent.

1. Best mate? Wife? Are you sure about both of those statements?

2. Shillitoe you must be one of these people that think shagging is OK but nowhere near as good as the real thing! Lighten up. :P

1. I'm pretty sure they were best mates, even sure I read they went to school together. Sorry, it was Terry who had the wife wasn't it? Bridge and his girlfriend just had a kid together.

2. Was you're original post a right hand joke? Seriously?

Archived