Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Got an update:

The target was 14k for renewal deadline - and that is what we managed to hit on deadline day. This however was 500 down on the renewal deadline stage last season, HOWEVER the deadline was 1 month later, thier is a World Cup on & we still have a waiting list & transfers to work through.....so looking promising - however again we still need as many fans as we can to sign up, get your friends & family to commit!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a letter from the club yesterday thanking me for being on the waiting list and explaining that someone would contact me on the 23rd to tell me which seats were available. This is dragging on now, I thought it would have been sorted as when I originally got on the waiting list I was told I could expect to have the season ticket by the begining of June. I wonder if the constant delays have put anyone off.

Got a letter from the club yesterday thanking me for being on the waiting list and explaining that someone would contact me on the 23rd to tell me which seats were available. This is dragging on now, I thought it would have been sorted as when I originally got on the waiting list I was told I could expect to have the season ticket by the begining of June. I wonder if the constant delays have put anyone off.

Didn't the renewal deadline get extended though?!

+ perhaps their has been a larger than anticipated transfer requests?!

Also why would it put people off?!

As for Blackpool - wandwagon fans, they will disappear again next season.

You only need it for the middle of August, plenty time.

And Blackpool are past 12,500...at higher prices!

And your point is ?

Blackpool is a larger town - and yet last season they struggled to get around 8k - yet they now manage to get 12.5k ST holders.

We should never compare ourselves against promoted clubs - they tend to all sell out due to the novelty factor. Those that manage to stay in the Premiership subsequently see a reduction in fans attending as the novelty wears off and people realise how unfair and unbalanced the EPL is.

You're right, it is dragging on... these should have been sorted this week. 1 week after deadline day isn't too much to ask surely - it's not as if they have anything else to do ticket wise in closed season. this should have been sorted ASAP to stop people re-considering/getting fed up of waiting.

Try and hang in there though, we need as many fans to stick with the club even though they can frustrate us at times when they drag their feet.

Didn't the renewal deadline get extended though?!

+ perhaps their has been a larger than anticipated transfer requests?!

Also why would it put people off?!

As for Blackpool - wandwagon fans, they will disappear again next season.

You only need it for the middle of August, plenty time.

The longer it goes on the more people will forget about last seasons result and be thinking about the fact we, once again, have no money to spend. I loved last season (after City away!) which is why I decided I'd get a ST for the first time, but even with me the longer it goes on the more I think that actually, I could spend £200 elsewhere, I might not be able to get to enough games, it's a big commitment etc etc

You're right, it is dragging on... these should have been sorted this week. 1 week after deadline day isn't too much to ask surely - it's not as if they have anything else to do ticket wise in closed season. this should have been sorted ASAP to stop people re-considering/getting fed up of waiting.

Try and hang in there though, we need as many fans to stick with the club even though they can frustrate us at times when they drag their feet.

I've no idea what it takes to get someone registered as a ST holder but a two week extention for renewals seems ridiculous, surely you're either going to renew or you're not and a keychain or whtever the "component" ended up being isn't going to change that. Coupled with a two week delay to process new applications, this seems over the top and could easily have someone who was a borderline yes become a no.

Nothing else to sort?!

Such as chasing non-renewals, sending out reminders, checking on missed direct debit payments, processing all the applications from last week for both ST's & finance, sorting out transfers - taking time to take customers to choose thier seats etc..... :rolleyes:

Seriously whats the problem in waiting!? Season doesnt start for another 2 months! You dont get that sort of customer treatment (being shown around the ground n picking your seat - like Al did for 1 hour alone) without something having to give. :angry2:

Nothing else to sort?!

Such as chasing non-renewals, sending out reminders, checking on missed direct debit payments, processing all the applications from last week for both ST's & finance, sorting out transfers - taking time to take customers to choose thier seats etc..... :rolleyes:

Seriously whats the problem in waiting!? Season doesnt start for another 2 months! You dont get that sort of customer treatment (being shown around the ground n picking your seat - like Al did for 1 hour alone) without something having to give. :angry2:

...and thats OK isn't it? F**k new business let the old folks plod around looking for the right seat... lets see if we all did that (24,000 x 1 h )/ 24 = 1000 days but in reality only 8 working hours so really its 3333 days or 9 years. Yeah thats a perfectly reasonable amount of time to wait for a season ticket.

What's your problem El Twis?

...and thats OK isn't it? F**k new business let the old folks plod around looking for the right seat... lets see if we all did that (24,000 x 1 h )/ 24 = 1000 days but in reality only 8 working hours so really its 3333 days or 9 years. Yeah thats a perfectly reasonable amount of time to wait for a season ticket.

Lets be more realistic eh.....

24,000 fans??

Last season we had around 16,000 payers - most of which will not require a transfer, most of which sit in groups - not alone & therefore I hardly doubt we will have more than say 10% who want a transfer.

What's your problem El Twis?

Bloody unbelievable! In these days of 'couldn't care less' how dare you criticise Rovers for giving good service. Most people are just renewing the same seat for the new season and take no time at all and if you visit the Roverstore at the moment you will find that the staff outnumber the customers by about four to one.

I also take exception to the 'old folks plodding around' bit. The service is availible to any age group and I do not 'plod'. I may be in my 60's but I am fit and well and still agile. Do you think your age group invented the world?

What's YOUR problem OscarRaven? We are still in June.

Nothing else to sort?!

Such as chasing non-renewals, sending out reminders, (should be done after the transfer's as these people have made the effort) checking on missed direct debit payments, (Premium Credit sort DD's) processing all the applications from last week for both ST's & finance, sorting out transfers (THEY should be the priority) - taking time to take customers to choose thier seats etc..... :rolleyes:

Seriously whats the problem in waiting!? (see people's reasons above)Season doesnt start for another 2 months! You dont get that sort of customer treatment (being shown around the ground n picking your seat - like Al did for 1 hour alone) without something having to give. :angry2:

...but of course the club can do no wrong! :rolleyes:

why don't you just f##k off then? :blink:

Thats nice mate, you sound like just the sort of person I can't wait to sit next to next season!

The point was that by the club delaying things by 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks people will inevitably go off the boil a little and start to re-think. If that's how long it takes to sort everything then the club should have said that at the start instead of stringing things along and I believe that will cost us fans.

Oh, and whoever mentioned 57 pence a day, that's a decent amount of money to most people when you multiply it by 365, but of course you knew that and were just looking to argue about something.

The point was that by the club delaying things by 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks people will inevitably go off the boil a little and start to re-think. If that's how long it takes to sort everything then the club should have said that at the start instead of stringing things along and I believe that will cost us fans.

This man is quite correct.

When we wanted to take out membership at LCCC it was done in five minutes on the phone.

It took the club 8, yes EIGHT, weeks to send our renewal pack and then it was cleary an afterthought as it was different from others I've seen. If it was anything other than a season ticket I'd have purchased elsewhere. I was full of enthusiasm at the end of the season for renewing, by the time club sent me a pack I couldn't have cared less and only did it to retain my seat, otherwise I'd have made them wait longer for my money. All round it's badly done, though I must say the TO staff are wonderful when you speak to them.

Thats nice mate, you sound like just the sort of person I can't wait to sit next to next season!

Oh, and whoever mentioned 57 pence a day, that's a decent amount of money to most people when you multiply it by 365, but of course you knew that and were just looking to argue about something.

If you're already complaining about season tickets 2 months before the season starts, I believe the feeling is mutual.

God knows what you'd be like when things aren't goin our way.

"bloody hoofball again"

"Why don't we just play like Arsenal?"

"Why doesn't he just shoot?"

"Bloody crap that"

*boo a rovers player* etc etc

or words to that effect.

If you're already complaining about season tickets 2 months before the season starts, I believe the feeling is mutual.

God knows what you'd be like when things aren't goin our way.

"bloody hoofball again. why don't we play like Arsenal? etc etc" or words to that effect.

I'm fascinated as to why you think I would say that? What have I said to suggest anything like that? Or are you, perchance, responding without thinking in the slightest?

I'm fascinated as to why you think I would say that? What have I said to suggest anything like that? Or are you, perchance, responding without thinking in the slightest?

Because it's the usual comments that fly around on match day.

Yeh the club probably should of been more organised about the packs. But they weren't. Where's moaning going to get you?

Seems like you're whinging for the sake of whinging.

Or are you, perchance, responding without thinking in the slightest?

is it lonely up there on that pedestal? :rolleyes:

There's a difference between complaining about poor customer service and comments made whilst watching at a footy match!

There's a difference between complaining about poor customer service and comments made whilst watching at a footy match!

But both stem back to just having a moan for the sake of it.

Thing is, People will get their ticket before the season starts.

Doesn't matter if they have to wait a few extra weeks after the deadline; They'll still get it before the season starts.

I fail to see the problem in waiting.

...but of course the club can do no wrong! :rolleyes:

Transfers are the priority - hence why the 'waiting list' have to wait.

DD's are simply turned away to the credit company - up to Rovers to find out if its an error, or whether the fan is no longer purchasing!! Cant re-sell the seat otherwise can they! :rolleyes:

As for the packs - agreed they took too long, however 3 of those weeks were due to the Volcanic disrupting the 'element' added into the pack.

Archived