Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE On ST Sales:

Currently at 10,000, with 5% of these sales completely new ST holders.

On the 1st June last season we were on 1,500! Infact we didnt get close to 10k until the end of June last season.

Just been updated abit further.

The 19,200 total last season includes 1200 half ST sales, corporate sales etc - and therefore the actual number of 'normal' ST sales were around 16k......compared to 10k so far....So about 6000 more needed to match the actual ST sales (excluding corporate, halfs & other anomalies) by the start of the season.

More good news - The waiting list is well into the hundreds too - so dont just expect it to be easy to get your seat of preference if you havent renewed by deadline day!!

Hughesy 'officially' now pardoned for his premature postponement information re Villa Cup Match.

This news is better than England winning the World Cup (which only happens when the Rovers get relegated anyway). Despite the lack of packs plus

gizmo everyone(98% minus Waggy) are renewing and 5% new ones. Lets hope this continues. SEVENTY-THREE DAYS TO GO.

Hughesy 'officially' now pardoned for his premature postponement information re Villa Cup Match.

This news is better than England winning the World Cup (which only happens when the Rovers get relegated anyway). Despite the lack of packs plus

gizmo everyone(98% minus Waggy) are renewing and 5% new ones. Lets hope this continues. SEVENTY-THREE DAYS TO GO.

Normally around 10% do not renew for a variety of reasons, so we need a new 10% just to stand still. As SG says it's an encouraging start but still a long way to go. The positive is that you can expect a rush in the next 10 days coming up to the renewal deadline. I have 2 to renew yet as well.

Make a list of options you want and PM it to me.

That way when people say it hasn't got the right choices on I'll get them to PM you :lol:

How about "I want a seat as far away from Hughesy as possible" :lol:

I think it is on June 16th.

I'm pretty sure it's June 17th. At which point unluckymorton is going to book 4 travel lodge rooms in Blackpool for our away game - only for the match to be moved to a Monday night for Sky.

I'm pretty sure it's June 17th. At which point unluckymorton is going to book 4 travel lodge rooms in Blackpool for our away game - only for the match to be moved to a Monday night for Sky.

:lol: That's about right Bob. At least that would get us out of taking the WAG's.

You could always sit in the pub in Rishton with wagster? :o

I've really struggled this year as they brought the Keep Your Seat deadline forward from the end of June to the end of May (now extended). I take all my family and so it still works out pretty expensive for me and I thought we'd have another month to save up.

That said, I decided to do the Direct Debit thing over 10 months, then I noticed that the deadline for that was still 21st May. FYI I went to ask about this yesterday and they are still taking Direct Debit forms. Maybe the club should publicise this in these troubled times.

Hope this info helps someone.

That said, I decided to do the Direct Debit thing over 10 months, then I noticed that the deadline for that was still 21st May. FYI I went to ask about this yesterday and they are still taking Direct Debit forms. Maybe the club should publicise this in these troubled times.

Hope this info helps someone.

True - Also mentioned on the official site

i haven't renewed my 2 for the darwen yet,i live 100 mile away now and doubt i'll be able to make many games after january(another baby due) so i'll look at the fixtures when they come out and see how many games i'll be able to make

hopefully the 3 not included will be in the 2nd half of the season

i haven't renewed my 2 for the darwen yet,i live 100 mile away now and doubt i'll be able to make many games after january(another baby due) so i'll look at the fixtures when they come out and see how many games i'll be able to make

hopefully the 3 not included will be in the 2nd half of the season

You'd prob only need to go to 5 games for it to be cheaper than buying 5 individual match tickets... hope the fixtures go in your favour but i'm sure it'll be still worth your while at £150.00 ;)

You'd prob only need to go to 5 games for it to be cheaper than buying 5 individual match tickets... hope the fixtures go in your favour but i'm sure it'll be still worth your while at £150.00 ;)

yeah i know what your saying,but the club also did the 3 for 30 twice last year didn't they

i probably will renew its just the lack of saturday games in the second half of the season is still fresh in my mind,having to travel i can only make sat games really

....so that`s why the Darwen End is proving so popular! <_<

Interesting there is no voting option for "planning to be a new ST holder".

The combined proportion of people not renewing STs is way down on the 17% or so who voted that way this time last year.

I would fall into that category. I was expecting my application pack to have arrived by now but I've just realised they have extended the deadline to claim your own seat. Don't think I'll take up a Darwen end seat and risk missing a couple of games, it's Blackburn end or nothing for me.

I would fall into that category. I was expecting my application pack to have arrived by now but I've just realised they have extended the deadline to claim your own seat. Don't think I'll take up a Darwen end seat and risk missing a couple of games, it's Blackburn end or nothing for me.

So you got your name down on the waiting list!?

You wont miss games if you take up your 1st choice option if you have a Darwen End ST!!

Archived