Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Hughesy...more good news.

The Poll is going well too - 115 defiite purchasers

- 9 refuseniks

- 14 exiles

- 6 potentials

AND as we know this Board is not representative of the general state of happiness of Rovers support.

A finally stable job position has allowed me to buy a Season Ticket this year.

I was a season ticket holder for sixteen years so giving it up was hard.

Anyway, I've sent in my forms etc, when should I expect to hear anything?

I've applied for it on direct debit (not sure why) and it advises that they are going to carry out a credit check on me. As far as I know, I have no cause for concern but I would like an indication of whether or not I'm getting a Season Ticket...

I've applied for it on direct debit (not sure why) and it advises that they are going to carry out a credit check on me. As far as I know, I have no cause for concern but I would like an indication of whether or not I'm getting a Season Ticket...

You should get a letter from 'Premium Credit' confirming your monthly payments.

I received mine a week or two after sending off the ST application.

It will be exactly two weeks tomorrow, so we'll see! Fingers crossed!

Give the ticket office a ring and they'll confirm straight away whether your application has been processed.

The first payment for DD goes out tomorrow, 8th June so I'd get on to them! Premium Credit need to receive your signed mandate before taking any payment from your account.

Give the ticket office a ring and they'll confirm straight away whether your application has been processed.

The first payment for DD goes out tomorrow, 8th June so I'd get on to them! Premium Credit need to receive your signed mandate before taking any payment from your account.

actually it did say that even if you didn't reply in time they'd take the money anyway I think. I only got the letter from them when I returned from holiday so only sent it back today, but I'm expecting mine to go out anyway.

Rang the ticket office.

It has all been processed and approved.

I'm now just waiting on a form from the finance company.

The important thing is that Broken_Picture_Frame will be on every home game next season!! :tu:

(Until I move to Florida...second week of April).

Thank you for the help all.

Rang the ticket office.

It has all been processed and approved.

I'm now just waiting on a form from the finance company.

The important thing is that Broken_Picture_Frame will be on every home game next season!! :tu:

(Until I move to Florida...second week of April).

Thank you for the help all.

Great news BPF.

Part timer :lol:

Haha, yes. I'll wear my shirt on the plane over to make up for it.

Great news BPF.

Thanks Morton. Really excited about it. Used to go on every week with my Dad and this season will be the same again. Quite nice as after this season, there will be a literal ocean between us.

Forgive my ignorance - is 11k good for this stage of the closed season ?

11k cash payers - compared to 16k at the start of last season.

So 5k below last seasons starting total - with renewal dealine at the end of the week & still 10 weeks or so to go. We also have a waiting list which will be looked at once the renewals & transfers have been dealt with.

So far, very promising!! :brfc:

Clampetts have sold 11,000 season tickets as well! They expect 12,500 as their total(or did I miss out a 0)

Maybe they've been promised free tickets again... 11k ST holders and 5k picking their games. Back to the norm for the dingles then.

11k cash payers - compared to 16k at the start of last season.

So 5k below last seasons starting total - with renewal dealine at the end of the week & still 10 weeks or so to go. We also have a waiting list which will be looked at once the renewals & transfers have been dealt with.

So far, very promising!! :brfc:

Where you getting this 16k from?

Didn't we have just under 19k at the start of last season that was pushed up to 19.5k with half season ticket sales?

Where you getting this 16k from?

Didn't we have just under 19k at the start of last season that was pushed up to 19.5k with half season ticket sales?

That figure includes corporate & half ST sales (1200).

16k is the payers exc Corp n half sts.

I see liverpoo fans are kicking off about the increase in their ST prices for next season.

A kop ticket is £680 for the league.

It is being described by the club as being a competetive price amongst the leagues leading clubs !!

Wern't they lucky to finish 7th ? A mighty 3 places above our beloved Rovers !!!!

I see liverpoo fans are kicking off about the increase in their ST prices for next season.

A kop ticket is £680 for the league.

It is being described by the club as being a competetive price amongst the leagues leading clubs !!

Wern't they lucky to finish 7th ? A mighty 3 places above our beloved Rovers !!!!

The price of Liverpools season tickets is bizarrely what led to mum getting one with me!!! I wanted her to come with me and she was umming and ahhing. My dad has a season ticket at Anfield and when she found out how much he spent on it she was like sod it I will come with you as it is a tiny fraction of what he pays!!!

Recieved it yesterday. All done now. Is it ten payments at £16? (Darwen End) Is there any other charges I should be aware of?

Archived