Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Need some help.

Been a Blackburn Ender since I was 6, am 18 now.

Do I make the switch to the Darwen End or do I stay in the Blackburn End?

I love nothing more than a good sing, and I'm one of those who likes standing up (without ruining the game for others of course :P )

I know this is leading me one way - the Darwen End. But on it's day, the Blackburn End can be as vibrant as any. Versus Burnley for example, and at the end v Arsenal.

I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but where should I go? What are like minded people doing?

Thanks, Sam.

PS. I'd prefer to pay for direct debit, but I see the deadline has passed. Any way around this?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need some help.

Been a Blackburn Ender since I was 6, am 18 now.

Do I make the switch to the Darwen End or do I stay in the Blackburn End?

I love nothing more than a good sing, and I'm one of those who likes standing up (without ruining the game for others of course :P )

I know this is leading me one way - the Darwen End. But on it's day, the Blackburn End can be as vibrant as any. Versus Burnley for example, and at the end v Arsenal.

I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but where should I go? What are like minded people doing?

Thanks, Sam.

PS. I'd prefer to pay for direct debit, but I see the deadline has passed. Any way around this?

Try ringing and asking

Personally Sambo - Darwen End, where standing and singing is the norm. There's no whinging and moaning either.

As the numbers grow it will get even better with like-minded fans joining.

You can still do DD but they will take a double payment in the first month to bring your payments in line with everyone else's.

I've been in the BBE for almost two seasons now and while I enjoyed the atmosphere there from time to time the amount of moaning from some sections directed towards certain players have really annoyed me.

This season I've gone for the Darwen End as I'll obviously not be able to attend all the games anyway and saving £60 appealed to me along with the benefit of being in a part of the ground that never seems to stop bouncing.

I'm looking forward to seeing some goals this season too as I only saw one bloody goal scored in the BBE of the ground during the games I got to :blink::lol:

Sambo - as Ben says DD not a problem, they will simply take double for next months payment.

The old debate im not getting into - Im sticking to the Bburn End, as im sure we will regain the atmosphere eventually, even if it does take a kick from the Darwen End to get it going again.

Sambo - as Ben says DD not a problem, they will simply take double for next months payment.

The old debate im not getting into - Im sticking to the Bburn End, as im sure we will regain the atmosphere eventually, even if it does take a kick from the Darwen End to get it going again.

Same here, everything has been debated to death now :lol: and everyone seems to have made their choice one way or another...

Hopefully the BBE will get going again - after all, non-stop noise from both ends is what we all want i'm sure...

Watch out for Keith's bottle ^_^

Renewed eventually in the Blackburn End, got told we'll be given new season ticket cards. Why? :wacko:

The new cards will have the potential to be charged with cash to ease concourse purchases etc, though this facility will not be available next season.

Im sticking to the Bburn End, as im sure we will regain the atmosphere eventually, even if it does take a kick from the Darwen End to get it going again.

...as long as you promise not to sulk when we sing "can you hear the BBE?" & "BBE give us a song"......like some of you on here

did last season :lol:

:unsure:

Sambo....make the move & live the dream! :rover:

...as long as you promise not to sulk when we sing "can you hear the BBE?" & "BBE give us a song"......like some of you on here

We should sing "where's your famous atmosphere?" ;)

Alls you can see and not hear is a load of tracksuited baseball cap wearing socktuckedinpants stood up chavs

You can see all that from the BBE Abbey? :huh:....even the socks-tucked-in-pants?? :huh: lol. Your eyesight is truly amazing! :tu: (btw....i`m not saying you`re wrong haha! ;))

Alls you can see and not hear is a load of tracksuited baseball cap wearing socktuckedinpants stood up chavs

...who sing there hearts out for 90mins and have a good time whilst behaving themselves. They dont whinge at every available opportunity either and get behind the team and manager no matter what. Not that they are all dressed as you described (a good few are though, not that it should be a problem).

As for not hearing, it's vice-versa but there's a hell of a lot more people in the BBE. From the Centre of the Riverside the fans in the DE are much more noticable the majority of the time despite the difference in numbers.

Archived