Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Having sat in the middle of the Riverside, I don't get where this the DE is louder than the BBE myth comes from....

I sit on seat 98 in the dead centre of the Riverside... and I do, apart from the odd occasion that most of the BBe 5k decide to join in!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear everything up, this is our list of semi finals since our promotion in 2001.

01-02 League Cup SF v Sheff Wed (W 2-1 away, W 4-2 home - 6-3 agg)

02-03 League Cup SF V Man Utd (D1-1 away, L 1-3 home - 2-4 agg)

04-05 FA Cup SF v Arsenal (L 0-3)

05-06 League Cup SF v Man Utd (D 1-1 home, L 1-2 away - 2-3 agg)

06-07 FA Cup SF v Chelsea (L 1-2 AET)

09-10 League Cup SF v Aston Villa (L 0-1 home, L 4-6 away - 4-7 agg)

Crikey we have got blazee about semi-finals; that's 6 in 9 seasons!

That is complete bull, established or not staying in the premier league is the only target each season. We have less spending power than 90% of the teams in the top league. I bet even Blackpool spend more than us. We have such fickle fans if we lose the 1st 3 games next season the knives will be out

Manure spend twice as much on player salaries alone as our entire income! :o

Having sat in the middle of the Riverside, I don't get where this the DE is louder than the BBE myth comes from....

Do you have an hearing impairment in your left ear?

Having sat in the middle of the JW stand, I can confirm that, unlike American's left ear, my right ear functions perfectly well...............

I`ve never said 'louder'.

Around 200+ vs 5000.....we don`t do too bad :rover:

And you're welcome to act like excited school kids after their first shag about this amazing Darwen End experience.

Thank you :lol:

Sounding a little bitter and pi$$ed off that the reputation of the BBE is going down the pan there Ossy :lol:

Thank you :lol:

Sounding a little bitter and pi$$ed off that the reputation of the BBE is going down the pan there Ossy :lol:

Yeah I'm dead jealous of a few kids having a sing song in the Darwen End :rolleyes:

I wouldn't swap my seat for anywhere in the ground, back row in N01 suits me just fine.

Yeah I'm dead jealous of a few kids having a sing song in the Darwen End :rolleyes:

I wouldn't swap my seat for anywhere in the ground, back row in N01 suits me just fine.

Theres a few teens in there of course, but just as many in their 20's, 30's etc! Now if they're kids, you really must be old ;)

No-one's asking you to move - but as the saying goes "don't knock something before you try it" .

Stop trying to ram it down our throats then...if you want to move to the Darwen end then fine, get on with, stop banging on about it - we dont give 2 hoots about it and most will not change from the bburn end no matter what!

Darwen End is for away fans anyway :P

Stop trying to ram it down our throats then...if you want to move to the Darwen end then fine, get on with, stop banging on about it - we dont give 2 hoots about it and most will not change from the bburn end no matter what!

Darwen End is for away fans anyway :P

Well it wasn't last season and we had the best home run for years.Mere coincidence? The manager doesn't think so!

However I do agree that the DE bit is being over-done. If people want to go there-good, just get on with it. Hopefully the results will speak for themselves.

Well done Splitscreen! Now back to Season Ticket Sales 2010/11...have all the Internet warriors on here now bought their next year's pleasure or quietly saving up? I think we should be told. MODS ...Poll please.

That is complete bull, established or not staying in the premier league is the only target each season. We have less spending power than 90% of the teams in the top league. I bet even Blackpool spend more than us. We have such fickle fans if we lose the 1st 3 games next season the knives will be out

How would you, or any fan on here know when the board expect each season? I bet Hughsey cant even get than kind of information

Renewed mine with my Tax rebate in the middle of April

Poll with a few questions:

- Renewed prior to end-May

- Renewing pre Season

- Renewing and moving to DE

- Undecided

- Not Renewing due to circumstances

- New season Ticket Holder

- not Renewing(bloody minded/Waggy/Internet warrior/Cup half empty man or all 4)

- the usual Lee one/freeby?

Cannot think of any more but i am sure someone will help.

Still no poll!!??

UPDATE On ST Sales:

Currently at 10,000, with 5% of these sales completely new ST holders.

On the 1st June last season we were on 1,500! Infact we didnt get close to 10k until the end of June last season.

Still no poll!!??

UPDATE On ST Sales:

Currently at 10,000, with 5% of these sales completely new ST holders.

On the 1st June last season we were on 1,500! Infact we didnt get close to 10k until the end of June last season.

That's presumably because the tickets went on sale much later last year, though? Still, passing 50% of last year's sales 10 days before renewal deadline is promising.

Yes they must have gone on sale earlier this time.

Be interesting to see how many plan on renewing that haven't already.

9200 to hit last years total! Be interesting to see where we are at when the renewal deadline comes.

Archived