Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Just moved to the Darwen End, made sense as it was a lot cheaper than renewing in the BBE as I obviously don't make every home game.

Roll on August and hopefully Guti :rover: can't wait!

(I'm still awaiting my renewal pack though :o I want my card :lol: )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just moved to the Darwen End, made sense as it was a lot cheaper than renewing in the BBE as I obviously don't make every home game.

Roll on August and hopefully Guti :rover: can't wait!

(I'm still awaiting my renewal pack though :o I want my card :lol: )

I'll post you one of our 3 I think one still works

this constant bashing of some bloody passionate fans in the BE is getting tiresome.

There's not half as many passionate fans in there as there used to be, but i've explained why I think that's happened a few posts back.

That's an observation (not a bash) from a neutral on the Riverside of nearly 20yrs.

Good to read that people are moving over for the new season... i'm sure numbers will continue to rise steadily and the noise levels will increase.

Are you implying the BBE isn't the home end?

Not implying anything mate ;) but i`m sure lots of Riversiders & Jack Walker stand residents would argue they are a home end too.

I stood on the BBE for many years when it was terracing & i`ve sat in the BBE for many years. In the early days of the premier league the Blackburn End was a loud, passionate & vibrant home end. Sadly it isn`t anymore. It`s gone stale & quiet. Too many people cannot be arsed getting behind the team. It`s too easy to just sit there & moan when things aren`t going right. The atmosphere just isn`t there these days. My having a dig at the BBE is just a bit of fun on my part. I like to provoke a reaction sometimes (& it works ;))

I`d love nothing more than to be proven wrong. I`d love to stand in the DE & look at a partizan sea of blue & white opposite & be hit by a wall of noise from the famous BBE. I`d love to think to myself "I want ot be over there!". Sadly i don`t :(

• Backroom

This amazing cauldron of noise in the DE can barely be heard from the BBE :wacko:

You're right on that a few times this season I have barely heard the DE at all then read on here how fantasticly loud they were. All to do with where you are in relation to the noise though

This amazing cauldron of noise in the DE can barely be heard from the BBE :wacko:

I bet the DE can barely hear the BBE, too.

I sit half way along the Riverside. There is more noise coming consistently from the DE than BBE.

Edit - I think it's great that there is now competition between the BBE and DE as to who can get behind the lads more. Very healthy competition!

I moved "upstairs" from the Blackburn End lower behind the goal about 4 years ago due to the idiotic minority who got tickets in front of us and who regularly abused their own supporters instead of getting behind the team. this resulted in Rovers fans arguing and swapping insults. It was the same morons who have leached onto the away travel and who go looking for trouble and bring it on themselves. Now from my position the choir in the Darwen End is louder than the Blackburn End. However, when its all going well the general atmosphere is much improved around the ground.

Maybe so, but you can certainly see them having a great time from the BBE.

I transferred from the BBE for the last 5 games. And after 18 years in the BBE I am making the bold move to the darren end.

Its like an away game every game in there. No negativity which is rife in the BBE.

However the only downside is, that the police seem to have it in for the darren enders. There is more police in the corner than there is at away games and they are constantly filming us. Not got a clue why...

Not implying anything mate ;) but i`m sure lots of Riversiders & Jack Walker stand residents would argue they are a home end too.

In the interests of maintaining the art of pedantry, I should point out that Riverside and Jack Walker stand are sides rather than ends. In fact the term Riverside kind of gives the game away! :P

I bet the DE can barely hear the BBE, too.

I sit half way along the Riverside. There is more noise coming consistently from the DE than BBE.

I sit on halfway too... and I agree with you 100% on that... that's why ive transferred to the DE for the odd game, to be part of it... looks like it will be growing with a few already saying they've transferred their S/Tickets :D

At them moment its 500 v 5,000 but as the numbers even out a bit more (hopefully), the one's in the BBE who can't hear the DE soon will. There must be some that can already hear as now and then they continue a song that has started in the DE.

Bet we dont hear you against the likes of United, Liverpool & City.

Most fans who sit in the bburn end also have thier own little groups around them which have a good banter - its like that in N02 and thats another reason to stay.

Personally thought the card was great

After many years not getting a ST, nothing to do with Sam, price or team

Two words - M6 and Sky ( kick off times )

Only went to 2 games last season so cant justify

To be fair though we did have 9 3pm saturday home games this season.

I drive up from Hereford and can't do Sundays or midweek games very often but still managed to get good value from the season ticket. I don't actually pay for mine as I pick up a friend, the deal is that she gets the tickets and I drive. Works out very well really.

This thread appears to be about Season Tickets.....any news on renewal numbers please.

World Cup is still weeks away!

Still abit early to get any early numbers - with the renewal packs out their the numbers are obviously moving quite quickly each day now.

Bet we dont hear you against the likes of United, Liverpool & City.

That's the club's decision though.

As I said in an earlier post, if 23,000 people bought season tickets, the DE would have to be a 19 game ticket... the club would have no choice unless they capped sales. I'm sure we'd all like to see that and if sales continue to rise like they did last season then in a couple of years it might be a reality!

That's the club's decision though.

As I said in an earlier post, if 23,000 people bought season tickets, the DE would have to be a 19 game ticket... the club would have no choice unless they capped sales. I'm sure we'd all like to see that and if sales continue to rise like they did last season then in a couple of years it might be a reality!

Dream World - I really hope that does happen, but can never see it!

Most fans who sit in the bburn end also have thier own little groups around them which have a good banter - its like that in N02 and thats another reason to stay.

Are you suggesting that this doesn't happen in other parts of the ground?!?

I'm struggling to find the dates for renewals, transfers etc.

Does anyone have this info handy or a link?

Thanks!

Dan

How much are the junior tickets in the Darwen End? I know mine are going to cost £26 each - just like to know how much my brother's will cost.

£50.00 (or £6.50 for 10 months on DD) ;)

Are you suggesting that this doesn't happen in other parts of the ground?!?

I'm struggling to find the dates for renewals, transfers etc.

Does anyone have this info handy or a link?

Thanks!

Dan

This should have the relevant info

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2048505,00.html

Still abit early to get any early numbers - with the renewal packs out their the numbers are obviously moving quite quickly each day now.

Are the packs out? No sign of one here! :(

Archived